Search results

1. WolfGirl

Big Blue Tent in Minecraft

LOL Me and my stepdaughter made the BBT a few years back in Minecraft too, kept her occupied for a few hours :) Well done!
  2. WolfGirl

Feedback to Greenbank

So much more could be done, small things too that could make all the difference
  3. WolfGirl

Goal song change?

I didn't say it was perfect just that it was there lol
  4. WolfGirl

Goal song change?

There is one, just search Cardiff devils :)
  5. WolfGirl

Goal song change?

It's not a goal song but dropkick Murphy have a song called the boys are back which would be great for the start of the season :)
  6. WolfGirl

Feedback to Greenbank

Done but I bet there's a load of stuff I left off lol
  7. WolfGirl

How the Zamboni works.....

Devils might need a new one this season, didn't it break down Sunday while clearing the ice for the charity games?
  8. WolfGirl

Seating advice

Nearly all seats are good I quiet like high corner section, gives a great view of the pad :) On another note parking really needs to be sorted now...
  9. WolfGirl

Fan Council

Since the new ownership stepped in, they have stepped up and engaged with us. The clubs growth shows this alone. The fact they chat on here and twitter as well as during visits shows they are as passionate about the team as we are. :) as wannabe 2 says Happy Hockey Days :)
  10. WolfGirl

Large arena banner/flag

I like this idea :) will chip in a few quid after payday :)
  11. WolfGirl

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

How many spots have we left to fill? It's looking to be a great team this season :)
  12. WolfGirl

What are you most looking forward too

I have to agree with Drawn. The atmosphere the energy just simply being back in the rink yesterday watching the Allstars has me itching to be back watching the guys. Cannot wait for the preseason to begin!
  13. WolfGirl

Sheffield

I had a feeling there would be a back track on this lol
  14. WolfGirl

Lordo not playing

I have noticed that myself. I felt we could have done with him tonight.
  15. WolfGirl

Devils v Blaze - 07/01 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Thanks, Cheers for clearing that up :)
  16. WolfGirl

Devils v Blaze - 07/01 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Hi, bit confused, we came away with 1 point tonight, yey! But I don't understand... How did we get 1 point? I thought it was 2 for a win then nothing...what don't I know? Jen
  17. WolfGirl

Parking

The Rink could do with better parking to be fair
  18. WolfGirl

Parking

Cheers
  19. WolfGirl

Parking

Hey guys what's the deal with parking for tonight's game? Is Morrisons still OK to use? Jen
  20. WolfGirl

Season ticket entrance

I was impressed to see this news release a day or two after reading this post. Now that's a management team that don't want to lose fans unlike some clubs that seem to be trying to...