Search results

1. V

Devils v Panthers - 9th January 2016 - 19:00 - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Panthers - 9th January 2016 - 19:00 - Chat/Upda I think Fournier was such a good signing, he's class and I was really impressed with him, pretty much just what we needed. Salters would have been my MOM too, he played great. Overall I'm really pleased with the game and I think we...
  2. V

Devils Sign New D-Man -> Gleason Fournier

this signing could massively help us out, it does worry me about the situation with marsh though i hope he's okay. i'm very happy with this though :)
  3. V

Devils vs MANCHESTER - 30th December -7:30 PM Chat/Updates

Re: Devils vs MANCHESTER - 30th December -7:30 PM Chat/Updat I think rules state that goals can still be awarded if the player in the net was pushed in by the opposing team and the player did'nt have a sufficient ammount of time to get out before a shot was taken. I COULD BE WRONG, but I'm...
  4. V

Devils Vs COVENTRY - Boxing Day - 7:00 PM Chat / Updates

thought that was a great win and we were on fire in the last period, seemed to really put 110% effort in. I'm glad Salters decided to step up to valabik but Valabik seemed less interested, probably why he was swung to the ground. Morissette well deserved MOM :)
  5. V

Devils Vs The Clan - Sunday 20th - Chat & Updates

Totally agree with what's been said previously, don't really know what happened tonight but the signing after the game definitely cheered me up a bit, they were all really nice lads and it was nice meeting them. Oh well, on to the next game!
  6. V

TYSON MARSH

Well I'm certainly not complaining but it seems that every other team in the league is. It's not as if he's got no punishment, he still has to be banned for two games so don't really see what the huge problem is IMO but all I can say is that we're very lucky indeed
  7. V

Challenge Cup Opponents

yeah it seems we play Dundee. They'll be tough games but I think we can do it ;)
  8. V

Culligan

So now that Culligan seems to be fit and iced tonight what does this mean for the lines? Will we be rotating players to fit Culligan in or do you think someone will miss out like Mychan last season? If so, who do you think Lordo will leave out? Personally I think it's a hard decision because we...
  9. V

PlayOffs with Red Army Travel

Re: Scotland Triple Header & PlayOffs Me and my family were planning a trip to Scotland to see all three games, all hotels booked and the Dundee and caps game are booked too but when we tried to book the braehead games they were all sold out at box office? It's the game on Saturday 5th of...