Search results

1. S

Chris Culligan

Does anyone know how Culli's been getting on with his coaching back in Canada?
  2. S

Boston Bruins sack their head coach

So said Sky Sports News, anyone a Bruins fan? I saw he was with them for 10 seasons or something, and that they were on course to miss the playoffs for a third consecutive season. Never like to see a mid-season sacking, but equally the Bruins have expectations regardless of how bad their form...
  3. S

League structure next season

On last night's webcast, one of the guys mentioned that with MK Lightning joining next season (new team, looking forward to that!) the league's current format of two conferences is being scrapped. Does anyone know what's being introduced to replace it, if anything even is? The reason I ask is...
  4. S

Simms Night

It's been announced this afternoon that David Simms will be travelling down to do "An Evening With...", story here. What are people's thoughts? Personally I think this is a dull move, on account of Simms' comments about the Welsh in the past, but I think others will probably view that as his...
  5. S

Steelers release Hayes

Story from the EIHL here: http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/steelers-release-hayes/ Thoughts...?
  6. S

Kurka

Does anyone know why he's been missing from the squad the past couple of games? He wasn't in the line-up for the Fife game or last night. I assumed they might be giving him a rest now with Russell in the squad, but was just wondering if anyone knew anything more?
  7. S

Development

Forgive me if I'm being ignorant, but I genuinely don't know the answer to this and after watching John Donovan's interview with David Simms during the Steelers game where they discussed what Sheffield are doing in terms of development, I was wondering if anyone knew what the situation was with...