Search results

1. R

Devils Vs Flyers - 7 Nov - League

It may be directed at me but I’m pretty sure conceding 6 to blaze, then 5 to flames losing both games at home, then conceding 3 to panthers losing away and again at least 3 tonight. Is that not enough! Lose tonight and we have lost 4 out of the last 5 and your still happy about that.. I sure as...
  2. R

Ben Blood

Gutted he’s gone :( That leaves us 3 imports short with blood and faryna not here and also the spare we was looking to carry is not here either. We really need this big stay at home d man ASAP,
  3. R

Panthers vs Devils - 4 Nov - League

If you notice blood does this kind of move when also trying to hit people in to the boards!! Imo he knows exactly what he is doing and maybe a game ban that’s all.
  4. R

I’m always in the wrong on here no matter what I say!! Yes bowns had a good game everyone has said so, But why is it not his fault when we concede 5 to flames and 6 to blaze?? No one mentions bowns then, they only ever mention reddick blood etc ?
  5. R

In fact yes teams do drop players!! Murdy is proven so start him, Bowns is good we all know that but he makes to many mistakes when we lose another 2 games you will all still say bowns is the best thing ever he can never do anyythig wrong. But poor reddick works his asss off every game but...
  6. R

C c seedings

It’s confirmed giants have first pick on who they would like to play in the quarter finals, Then the devils will pick and panthers pick last. Flames finished 4th seeded team so they will have the team that giants devils and panthers don’t pick. Giants have a choice of either Dundee Glasgow...
  7. R

I personally don’t rate our captain any more he tries and blocks a lot of shots on the pk but that’s it in my eyes, If not then it would have to be bontovglio or reddick,
  8. R

Right now we don’t have to sit anyone! As I have mentioned no faryna and still no spare,
  9. R

Wannabe the devils could lose 5 in a row and u would still say where the best thing since sliced bread. We have lost 3 out of 4 games conceding 14 goals and you sill expect me to be happy??
  10. R

Bowns is only ever known for his heroic saves in close games. But what about the blaze and flames games?? Imo we could upgrade.
  11. R

It’s only valuable if you have the extra import. Right now we don’t and we haven’t all season. Faryna is not playing and our spare has not arrived.
  12. R

I don’t care what anyone says we can upgrade on Bowns, He is to hot n cold imo, Murdy should get the start for a few games I think. He’s more than capable as shown and maybe Bowns can do with a rest. Pope and Hedden are also to hot and cold, They are either scoring every game or you don’t see...
  13. R

2 tough road games against panthers 2 losses, 2 losses at home to blaze and flames as well, not good enough. Seems like panthers got our number this season, Sack lord ;)
  14. R

Oh well looks like we will be after another sit at home d man after this weekend?? Conceding 5 to Guildford 6 to blaze at least 3 tonight is embarrassing for a so called championship team that will stroll the league, and our fans don’t wanna watch us because we are so invincible,
  15. R

Lack of atmosphere

I said this but Paul Sullivan just laughs at me when I suggest music or songs, Same old crap is boring.
  16. R

Could this come processional

Maybe we will get some of these absurd fans back because we lost to Guildford and losing to blaze??? Bloody crazy some people on here I tell you. How can u not wanna win easy but u rather lose??
  17. R

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

Yes we did when they finished champions in 2017. But this year they are not the same and are struggling but the devils team have improved and we didn’t beat them this season :(
  18. R

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

How good is the Swedish league? Watching laxers right now losing 4-2 and currently 8th in there league!! Was this the best chance for devils to beat them as they will surely get better not worse.
  19. R

Last player!

When do the camps across the pond finally know there rosters? When will lord know which player is available etc? It’s November now and it’s unlikely we will sign this last import, I know Steve King said we will always have an eye on the market if someone comes available but I don’t see us...
  20. R

More changes at Sheffield

Steelers defence was terrible blaze should never have lost that game.