Search results

1. Tinkyadrian

Rule changes

With the new IIHF rule book being published a document has been put together explaining all of the rule changes. It is interesting reading. I know it hasn’t been announced yet as to which Rules the EIHL will and won’t be taking up yet but I’m sure there will be a number of significant changes to...
  2. Tinkyadrian

Injury to Rutkis

I’ve just seen that Rutkis was seriously injured last night in the wildcats game and has had to have surgery this morning. Gutted for the lad he has shown loads of potential. I really hope this doesn’t set him back too much and he isn’t out for too long...
  3. Tinkyadrian

Apprenticeships

What are people's thoughts is this something that Devils should be looking at? Sheffield have obviously done it with 2 youngsters last year and from today's signing it looks like another this year. If the U23 rule is here to stay do you think Devils should be starting this now so that in a few...
  4. Tinkyadrian

16/17 jersey

What are people's thoughts on the new 16/17 jersey?
  5. Tinkyadrian

Pre season friendlys

More European opponents announced for a pre season friendly https://twitter.com/cardiffdevils/statu ... 1475435520
  6. Tinkyadrian

Live Game sheets

A few weeks ago someone on the forum posted a link to a game sheet where it showed all of the penalties and match incidents etc. It was a really useful link and website but I have somehow managed to delete the link. Can anyone send it to me as I found this really useful especially when trying to...
  7. Tinkyadrian

Best fans in the EIHL

Just a quick comment that I have been thinking about over the last few weeks really. I am really proud to call myself a Cardiff Devils fan. No matter what happens we get behind our team. Last night Bownsy was, let's be honest having a shocker, but the fans still got behind him trying to pick him...
  8. Tinkyadrian

Season tickets and new jersey.

Two completely seperate topics here but any ideas when season tickets are usually sent out and also when the new jerseys are revealed?