Search results

1. Tinkyadrian

New Devils fan - Advice needed

A good app for keeping up to date with scores live is FlashScores you can set up notifications for each of the EIHL teams so that you can get live scores.
  2. Tinkyadrian

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Steelers sign Bendan Brooks. Apparently he is flying in today.
  3. Tinkyadrian

Ref's

Any elbow call in the CHL is called as a 2+2 I remember last year at IAW Moore got called for it and we questioned it at the time only to find out that is the rule in the CHL.
  4. Tinkyadrian

Devils Vs Blaze Pre-Season Spectacular 25th/26th Aug 2018

The below tweet is from a Davos fan. It’s pre season we are shifting lines around, missing 3 vital players, giving Murdy some ice time and generally just getting match fit. Davos have conceded 39 goals in 8 pre season games.
  5. Tinkyadrian

Parisi

In my opinion Lordo likes Batch as a power forward. Look how effective he was as this at the end of last season. Our 4th line didn’t get a huge amount of ice time due to the fact Moore got injured meaning it was Reddick who although he has improved was inexperienced. If we need to shut down a...
  6. Tinkyadrian

EIHL Predictions ......

1. Devils 2. Panthers 3. Flames 4. Giants 5. Steelers 6. Flyers 7. Clan 8. Storm 9. Stars 10. Blaze 11. Lightning
  7. Tinkyadrian

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

This was the tweet that Aselin sent as a reply to me saying he hasn’t retired just hasn’t signed
  8. Tinkyadrian

season tickets

Last week they put a tweet out saying they had just sent the list off to get the cards printed and they will be available for pick up at the end of August. I’m guessing probably at the Coventry game or one of the CHL games.
  9. Tinkyadrian

If we have signed Parisi or any other D man which I’m sure we probably have i can’t see us announcing him until He is here or on his way especially with Belfast still having players to announce what would we have to gain from announcing him? It could be something as simple as his visa hasn’t...
  10. Tinkyadrian

Todd mentioned on his Q&A the other day on Twitter that he had just come out of a 2 hour meeting with Dragon signs talking about branding around the arena and what could be done and when I questioned him on the corners of the scoreboard he said he was working on that as well so I know it’s not...
  11. Tinkyadrian

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

Ok I know I had seen it somewhere but really struggled finding it then Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Tinkyadrian

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

They have just said it will be at 13:00 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Tinkyadrian

Pope is on the Devils site as no 42 still but that also could be an explanation. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Tinkyadrian

Well as 7 is retired it may mean that Linglet has taken 24 possibly? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Tinkyadrian

When was that said? I completely missed that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Tinkyadrian

This seasons Jerseys, What you think?

Ye they have some in there already. I don’t think they are on the website yet or with names and numbers yet but they definitely had all 3 in the shop last Friday when I was at the rink. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Tinkyadrian

There is always the possibility that no one is taking the no 24 jersey in case Hotham decides to come back next year or something. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Tinkyadrian

Linglet seems to play in the no 7 jersey what no does Parisi usually play in? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Tinkyadrian

I know it feels it but I don’t think this is any different from what happened last year. Asselin and Hotham were both really late on just before the start of pre season. Hotham from memory missed the first week of training camp aswel. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Tinkyadrian

The point is if I understand it correctly is we don’t know if they have signed all of the team yet so if they haven’t and we announce all of ours then they can up there budget to try to trump us with some even better players. As I said that is my understanding of it and not wanting to show our...