Search results

1. D

THE FINAL

i hope giants win and take the continental cup place because id rather us give it a miss next season.will the giants tire in the last period?guess we'll soon see.
  2. D

THE FINAL

sheffield will win this easily and show how far the devils are from being serious challengers for silverware given that we made belfast look good.
  3. D

THE FINAL

costly penalty by prinz there taking a 5 minute major.a soft call in my opion.steelers showing how beat whistle.
  4. D

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

we got what we deserved nowhere near good enough tonight or most of the season.our first line is not good enough for us to win silverware.im still waiting for these supposedly top players we signed in the summer to turn up because im not at all impressed with some of the new players we signed in...
  5. D

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

credit where its due,great come back devils well done.we need to build on this and get some consistency going into the play offs.on our day we can stay with any team.
  6. D

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

i think we will finish 5th.coventry will beat us to 4th.if anything we've gone backwards this season.our signings in the summer were poor and nowhere near the level of steelers,giants and flames.
  7. D

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

we've got two extra skaters aswell.this really is bad if we can't beat them at home.
  8. D

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

rymsha is on the ice for a lot of the goals conceded.we signed to many average hockey players in the summer.the youtube guy tipped us to finish 5th and the way we've folded this weekend its still a real possibility.
  9. D

Devils Vs Flames - League - 31st Dec 23 - FO 16:00

yeah these last two games are very concerning.we were 3-0 up yesterday and lost and today we've been blown away at home.this team is further away from silverware than duponts team.
  10. D

Giants Vs Devils - League - 11 Nov 23 - FO 19:00

we outshot belfast 43-18 in cardiff and lost 4-2,i didn't see anyone saying belfast were playing shit hockey.plus we had a tough game friday and played nearly 65 mins and then had to travel to play a rested team.we done great and all that really matters is the score and two massive points.
  11. D

Giants Vs Devils - League - 11 Nov 23 - FO 19:00

superb result well done devils.we outshot them 43-18 in our home game and lost.this is a massive result for us as i felt we needed to win this game to make back some ground on them.
  12. D

Devils Vs Giants - League - 8th Oct 23 - 18:00 FO

there's the big difference between us and belfast,besko.we didn't strengthen our netminder situation in the summer.booth is not seen as a starting netminder it seems and tonight bowns only faced 18 shots and let in 3 in comparison to besko who faced 43 shots and let 2.im not saying this is on...
  13. D

steelers Vs Devils - League - 1st Oct 23 - 16:00 FO

if it is brandon alderson then he's 6ft 4 and no stranger to taking penalties and can play a bit.maybe he's the big tough guy who will stand up for our players.
  14. D

Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 24th Sept 23 - 17:30 FO

we really miss barrow on the pp.hes been good on the pp so far.
  15. D

barrow,waller,batch and bowns.not sure if bowns and batch are injured tho.
  16. D

the way i see it we are missing to many players and did well to keep it to one to pull the netminder.i didn't think we would win when i seen the game roster.the third line only has one regular third liner and we were down to 5 d men.
  17. D

Devils Vs steelers - Pre-Season - 17th Sept 23 - FO 18:00

we haven't got the strength in depth like some other teams have unfortunately.how many players are we missing already?starting the season men down is not good ahead of a long season.i know this is only a friendly but giving up a 2 goal lead at home is concerning.i was quite suprised to see the...
  18. D

3rd August

not you august04.02 but the person who posted it on this thread.
  19. D

3rd August

well if you think saying on a public forum that brian parker is talking total bollocks is civil and respectfull then we'll have to agree to disagree.i certainly wouldn't like it if someone was talking about me on a public forum.in my opinion its uncalled for and not putting your argument across...