Search results

1. I

Team GB Freeview question.

Depends on whether your s6 has screen mirroring to check drag down the notifications panel from the top of screen if you have a button for screen mirroring it will be there click on it then go to fs settings - display and scroll down to enable screen mirroring click on that then on s6 when your...
  2. I

Team GB Freeview question.

If you have a FS you can cast to it from your phone or tablet I do it all the time what phone or tablet do you have?
  3. I

Ulmer banned

I get the emotion when something like this happens and I together with everyone else hope that Evan is ok and back with the team soon but what I don't get is the abuse Pope has been subjected to on here and social media. He was not the only player on the ice so why aren't the others being called...
  4. I

Help please

Thanks everyone
  5. I

Help please

Have now got tickets
  6. I

Help please

Just found out my granddaughter is coming this weekend so I'm looking for 1 adult ticket for both games preferably in block 1 but anywhere will do . She's a student but don't mind paying full price if needs be. Can anyone help me please
  7. I

Panthers to announce new signing

Think I saw on twitter that they have 'got ahead of themselves' so no announcements until next week sometime
  8. I

Cafe - Grazing Shed

Thought the queues seemed much better this weekend but one thing I think needs looking at is the area around the hot drinks/cold drinks and snacks machines tends to get really bad with people coming away from cafe others queuing at the various machines etc. and generally very clogged it gets...
  9. I

Cafe - Grazing Shed

Just a small gripe but I always get a hot chocolate from the machines in the cafe but halfway through the 1st break both were out of order so I went to the stand top of block 12 to get one. When I started to drink it it was horrible very weak but I needed the heat as it was freezing in there...
  10. I

Spare jersey

What size
  11. I

Bigger rink (in theory)

The new one would be next to mine if it gets built :(:(:(
  12. I

Supervision

The club are aware I spoke to Todd about it a ccouple of days ago
  13. I

Bit of a worry!

Or maybe Saturday even
  14. I

Bit of a worry!

No love seeing plenty of away supporters makes the atmosphere better hope there's plenty of you on Sunday just keep your kids in check please
  15. I

Bit of a worry!

First of all I am not criticising all the children I personally love to see children at the games I'm not even criticising the lads apart from the fact that they don't seem to be aware of the dangers to those around them particularly on the steps. As a shall we say older person I am really not...
  16. I

Bit of a worry!

Am I the only one getting concerned about the number of young lads racing round the arena during breaks. I was concerned a few weeks ago when going to get a hot chocolate in skate hire I was almost knocked over twice and the lads seemed to be oblivious to anyone else around (I wasn't the only...
  17. I

Nottingham Conspiracy Theories

Really heart breaking reading some if the posts on Panthers Lair forum thought we were bad!!!! Really sad tonight after reading through them remembering my earlier years as a Storm fan - yes I know what you're thinking but I saw the light after moving to Cardiff - but Panthers were always the...
  18. I

Manchester Storm

My understanding is that it is the local Tesco only not Tesco as a whole but fair play to them it's the name that counts