Search results

1. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Hockey portraits for sale

As some of you might remember, I had an exhibition back in November, and I have a box of portraits that weren’t sold then, both originals and prints. If you would like to buy one, let me know. Prints are £40 while originals are £60. They are A5 size and they won’t be framed when you order them...
  2. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

I'M SELLING SOME DRAWINGS EVERYONE

I'm selling these pictures for £35 each. PM if you're interested.
  3. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

COMMISSIONING FOR ICE HOCKEY DRAWINGS

I'm going to be commissioning for hockey drawings during the offseason. Any hockey players you want, I'm willing to draw pictures of you or someone you know playing hockey as long as you have a good-quality photo. The sizes I will draw are A4 and A5 paper. The prices start at £35 for graphite...
  4. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

BEN BOWNS GRAPHITE PENCIL PORTRAIT FOR SALE

As the title says, I'm selling my latest drawing of Ben Bowns for £35. It's A5 size and is the original portrait drawn in graphite pencil. If anyone's interested please PM me! You can see the picture here: https://twitter.com/drawn_to_hockey/sta ... 4773956608
  5. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

John Lawless original portrait eBay auction

I am selling my John Lawless pencil portrait again; this time on eBay. The starting price is £35 . It is the original portrait and it's been put on a cream coloured mount. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Graphite-Penc ... SwI-BWJqdM
  6. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

John Lawless drawing for sale

My portrait of John Lawless has been up for sale in Giles Gallery, Pontyclun, for the past few weeks and as far as I know, no one has bought it yet and I believe it's still there. It's being sold for £50. Here's a link to the picture on my Instagram in case you haven't seen it...
  7. Drawn_to_ice_hockey

Cardiff Devils drawings

I've been drawing some Cardiff Devils players (you may have seen my Instagram, my Twitter or my videos on the YouTube) but I'm stuck for new ideas. I've already drawn Ben Bowns, Doug Clarkson, Chris Culligan, Brent Walton, Joey Martin, Tyson Marsh and Andrew Lord. Which player should I draw next?