Search results

1. Devil59

Carruth Going?

Confirmed on Elite Prospects.
  2. Devil59

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 13th March 22

Anyone have a spare ticket for tonight’s game?
  3. Devil59

Playoff Weekend

I’m hoping that at some point those that have made these poor decisions will mutter those immortal words “we messed up and we’re sorry.” BUT I’m not holding my breath.
  4. Devil59

Devils Programmes

No problem they are yours.
  5. Devil59

Devils Programmes

So been having a massive clear out of the attic and unfortunately it is time for the Devils Program collection to go one way or another. Going to offer it up as a job lot well over 300 including Play off Finals, Europa Cup, Lawless Testimonial. Programmes from first season right through to 1997...
  6. Devil59

Council to buy ice rink Bro Radio

Posted 4 hours ago, no date.
  7. Devil59

No10 is the new car park.
  8. Devil59

Interesting looking at the artists impression the ice rink is much extended into the current car park Todd must have been consulted one would hope. Cardiff council is set to buy the ice rink and 10 acres of land at the International Sports Village. New details about the master plan for the area...
  9. Devil59

2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

Sheffield right behind. Could very well be no vaccinations or negative test no entry.
  10. Devil59

Devils Logo

Loved the All Star shirt video with Shannon and Doug,. Shine Dog mentioned the Logo and Andy McClain! With our extremely knowledgable fan base does anyone know if he/ she was the logo designer? Are there any original drawings or artwork?
  11. Devil59

Joey Martin interview

Where is Joey Haddad going to camp?
  12. Devil59

Bownsy at Graz

Keeper Ben Bowns was seriously injured in the knee in the game between the 99ers and Dornbirn. Ben Bowns seriously injured, 99ers have to find a new goalie Have to say that doesn’t look good to me. Hope it’s not as serious as it looks, get well soon Ben.
  13. Devil59

Rumour mill

Lord signed a 5 year deal this time last year. The deal is a five-year agreement that gives Lord the option to move onto another league if the right opportunity comes up with a window after the season to pursue opportunities that may present themselves. “There is a specific time frame every...
  14. Devil59

Who thinks the league will complete its games

Season over all games cancelled
  15. Devil59

Devils Jacket

Cardiff Devils jacket Men's size small with built in hood to the collar, in very good condition. Hardly worn. Red, looks a little pink in the picture but it is very red.logo on left chest. Any questions give me a shout. £20
  16. Devil59

Play Off Finals Weekend

Won’t be many fans home by 9am when they go on sale, I will be over the Irish Sea. Won’t go on sale on Sunday, as I suspect Todd and the volunteers who did it last year will all be in Belfast.
  17. Devil59

Devils v Flames

Seems like an awful lot of CC games! Just to loose a couple of teams. Not my favourite competition.
  18. Devil59

Frölunda vs Devils - 8 Oct 19 - CHL

Think we are going to be short of bodies in this one, and will get rolled over in the third period. I sincerely hope I’m wrong.
  19. Devil59

Sports Village Plans ?

The one big word that comes to mind, parking! Hundreds of apartments means hundreds of more vehicles. Multi story car parks, tend to be expensive and difficult to get out of at peak times e.g at the end of a hockey game. Time will tell.
  20. Devil59

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Are the Devils done? Or do they have one more player to sign?