Search results

1. Bails77

Thank you Andrew

Huge hole to fill, and not just the points he put up every season. Massive competitor, stuck up for his teammates, an absolute star for this club in the new era. All the Best Marv , you're a gem. Pop lwc yn y dyfodol
  2. Bails77

How important are we

Too many fans thinking it's already in the bag perhaps or expecting wins every night? Definitely felt a bit flat last night. For me most if not all of the atmosphere is being generated by just a few blocks, 7-9 in my opinion. The rest of the building needs to get on board. Also the addition of...
  3. Bails77

Colton Fretter

I'd send all reviews involving Steelers players overseas. Time and time again situations like this make you question the integrity of the league. On the issue of finance if the league can't afford 2 referees then allow the linesman to make calls or at least advise the ref. It works perfectly...
  4. Bails77

Cardiff Devils v Nottingham Panthers - Sun 22 Oct2017 - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

That's more like it you Devils!!!! So pleased for Mo as well Red Army!!!
  5. Bails77

Player Signing - today

Wow, big signing and it's not even a Friday. What a player to bring in. No nonsense stay at home D man, just what the doctor ordered. Welcome aboard Tyson! Go Devils !
  6. Bails77

Devils Vs Manchester Storm - Sun 24 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Pretty ugly weekend. Our PK stats the last 2 games are at 44% !!! I'd make that the first area to look at. No easy games in this league, we need the right mindset every night otherwise we'll get burnt!
  7. Bails77

Feedback to Greenbank

I think we all need to be thankful they didn't review the BBT!
  8. Bails77

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

Joey, Joey Joey, Joey Joey, Joey Joey Haddad!
  9. Bails77

We Are Number One

We're 3 points clear in the conference standings so 1 win against Belfast will do it. It's nice that we've got that to concentrate on and will help the guys keep focus going into the playoffs
  10. Bails77

We Are Number One

This is how it used to feel! Thanks for bringing all those feelings back Steve! Goooooooooooo Devilllsssssss!!!!!
  11. Bails77

Giants v Devils - Fri/Sat 17/18 Feb 2017 - League - FO 7pm

Wow, what a comeback. To get anything out of that game from 3-0 down but to get a regulation win, thats massive! The Devils are on fire and they need to keep this intensity up, forget about the points difference and continue to play one game at a time. I can't imagine they would think any other...
  12. Bails77

Derrick Walser ...

Just saw the highlights and it makes his excuse quite laughable. Completely disrespectful and blatent mind games. Im just pissed off that we didn't win the match and kick his little rat arse at the same time If anything could have put the fire in our players bellies it should have been that...
  13. Bails77

Devils v Steelers - 22/01 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

I agree with many of the comments on here and Sheffield were by far the better team on Sunday night. My beef is with the officiating. Call me cynical but I saw it last year as well where Sheffield were being granted incredibly dubious power plays at the business end of the season and often when...
  14. Bails77

Scottish triple header....1 game too many?

Just wanted to give some huge praise to the Devils for the 8 game winning streak. A few times we've been behind and somehow clawed our way back in. The will to win is there for all to see and bodes well down the stretch. Regards the thread I too agree that the scheduling needs to be reviewed...
  15. Bails77

Doug McEwen

An absolute legend! What a player!
  16. Bails77

Clan v Devils - 19/10 @ 19:30 - League - Chat/Updates

What a win last night, the first chance I had to look at MNL and the boys were already 5-0 up!! Great to see Murdy and Doucet doing so well. For me though the stand out for the last 2 games has been Lordo. He's put himself up the line up and it's paying dividends, he's got the people around him...
  17. Bails77

Devils v Steelers - Double header thread - CC & League - Chat/Updates

Disappointing result tonight against the quickest Steelers team I've seen for a while. Errors a plenty and probably the result of chasing the game. We never had the lead and it showed. Good show of character at the end but run out of time. The most worrying aspect to me was that the Steelers...
  18. Bails77

Big ern..

The last thing I want to see is Hockey players acting like footballers! The moment I see players thinking their bigger than the club, not wanting to play for the coach, trying to cheat referees and generally acting like spoiled kids then I'm off. Hopefully we're a long long way off that
  19. Bails77

Is this thing on?

I'm a technology dinosaur, it'll take me about 6 months to get to grips with the new look. Someone call I.T. for me