Search results

1. K

Hendrix - why so much abuse

I was at the game on Sunday and watched the Hendrickx and Lord incident quite closely as I was sat nearby. On the night I thought Lord struck Hendo first then it kicked off - just watched the Icetime TV highlights and it looks the same to me. I guess these things happen in a split second and...
  2. K

Attention Paul Sullivan ref Match Day announcing.

Absolutely spot-on ASHIPP.
  3. K

Devils v Clan - 11/09 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Braehead were very poor tonight and was a completely disjointed performance from them. Made the game quite boring to watch as they never looked competitive. Louis looked good tonight, sharp and effective. Hendrickx v Lord was a bit of a non- entity from where I was sitting.
  4. K

Forum changes/updates/problems - Changes are coming!

Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans I suggest you contact the mods and apply for the position of formal message board administrator! You can then police the forum with your iron fist mentality! In the meantime, get over yourself and wind your head in!
  5. K

Forum changes/updates/problems - Changes are coming!

Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans It's a free forum, free speech (within reason) and if the Mods were upset they would pull the posts. I like reading his ridiculous posts as I presume to many others because if nothing else they do make me laugh. Everyone is entitled to...
  6. K

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Oh. Sorry Dad! The problem is, Electro is a bit of a windup merchant, therefore, deserves to be put in his place and corrected on a regular basis! If you don't like it, then just skim over his related posts and the responses - it's not mandatory that you read them !
  7. K

Devil May Care - Glad to be of service Sir.
  8. K

Interview with big Patrick

Wow - I thought the I/view with Patrick must have been interesting if it's reached 4 pages already :-) But the last 3 are all about Hendo :-) Doh! ... Patrick won't be happy :-) My take, I liked his spirit, always stepped up, defended his team-mates and on his day could be very good indeed...
  9. K

Electro - I often wonder if you are on the booze or something considerably stronger consider all of the total shite you write on this forum !
  10. K

Devils v Clan - 11/09 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Got a feeling that this will be a feisty one! ... But think we'll come out on top 4-2.
  11. K

Are we venturing into dangerous territory ?

Remember the ISL anyone? - A fantastic period for hockey in the UK - teams loaded from top to bottom with real quality, the game played at real pace and intensity like we'd never seen before. Big players, big reputations and big bucks. Wow - it was good. Great entertainment for the paying fans...
  12. K

Devils sign Patrick Bordeleau

Agree 99% with you there - and I know time may fade the memory a little, but the vast majority of our ISL sides would in my opinion still be far stronger - some totally stacked with the weakest Brit being Chinny/Stoney!
  13. K

He's gone to ground! (Hip hip ........ ). Will no doubt return - bitter and fatter after consuming such a monster portion of Humble Pie! Come on Electro, let's be having you!
  14. K

Devils sign Patrick Bordeleau

Hats off to Steve & Co for pulling this off - huge (pardon the pun) signing. Superb job done by all concerned regarding the recruitment of the squad. I've picked and chosen my games over the past few seasons but will be purchasing 2 x Season Tickets for the forthcoming season - not just to...
  15. K

Intro....yay or nay

It's absolute rubbish! Drags on, sound quality is crap and it's just boring. No need to use the screens, just some decent music and the lights plus crowd chanting is enough
  16. K

16/17 jersey

Big disappointment for me. If your going to mark a 30th anniversary, what better way than by putting the original logo on the shirt. The writing on the front looks a bit naff and cheap. No title sponsor either ???? Come on Marketing Dept!
  17. K

Watched them training tonight and WOW! The speed and skill levels of those guys is on another planet compared to our EIHL. Lordo was also on the ice as part of the coaching team. He might wake up a few times in his sleep tonight after seeing those guys in action. Shooting accuracy was unreal...
  18. K

Best ever game in the WNIR

For me, definitely the 2nd leg of the Autumn Cup v Durham. Our first season in the top flight and we'd lost the first leg up at the Riverside. Return leg was hugely anticipated - we were the new kids on the block (with a couple of quid and the Coopers), they were the reigning Champs! As...
  19. K

The Inferno speaks to... Sean Bentivoglio!

Looks a bIt like Louis Goulet in that photo!
  20. K

Mega Monday - Season Ticket Holders Event

If that was MEGA Monday then God help us this season! Steelers, Panthers, Giants and Clan must be quacking in their boots!!