Search results

1. I

All kicking off at dundee

I agree it wasn't shoulder to head but it looks like a charge and blind-side hit. The Giant's player was skating east to west with his head down trying to exit the zone, he was asking to get hit but the smart play there would have been to just play the puck when you are having to travel that...
  2. I

2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

Don't ever let anyone in Vancouver hear you say that :D;)
  3. I

World rankings

I agree with everything here. I work in digital marketing, and with traditional media outlets like newspapers being squeezed, journalism in the traditional sense is becoming rarer and media outlets will pick up ready-made content and press releases. On the streaming point, I agree that...
  4. I

New Ticket Option ??? ...

There are still HMVs!!?!
  5. I

Ironically, Vinyl is now back in a big way. You never know, CDs may have a revival ;)
  6. I

No one buys CDs anymore Wannabe
  7. I

Panthers Vs Devils - Wed 26 Sept - League

Not just the best two teams going at it last night, but the best two coaches as well. As KettDevil said it was a fascinating watch and its something the panthers haven't had in a long while - the ability to adjust tactics so well on the fly, will make for an interesting season. We lost momentum...
  8. I

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

An enjoyable game on the whole, if a frustrating result. A combination of things cost us some cheap early goals, which lead to our downfall. The first was an inability to keep the puck in the attacking zone which just bobbled over a stick and resulting passage lead to a goal. The D were...
  9. I

Demise of MNL

That would be a massive blow for me if Mnl goes as I'm exiled in enemy territory (England) and rely on Mnl for my Devils fix. With two kids webcast isnt an option very often as games are usually bath and bed time. Hopefully WiFi will be up and running soon and normal service will be resumed
  10. I

FINAL LIVE VIA WEBCAST

Anyone know if it'll work on ps3?
  11. I

Devils @ Braehead - Saturday Nov 29th - 7pm - Chat/ Updates

Re: Devils @ Braehead - Saturday Nov 29th - 7pm - Chat/ Upda Sheffield lost 6-2 to the Blaze. We had a bad night and paid the price, all teams have them. Stand down gloom mongers
  12. I

The Inferno speaks to... Dougie Clarkson!

Really enjoyed that. Sounds like a proper team guy.
  13. I

Throwback Thursday - The Very First Devils Website

Ah the memories! I remember spending entire evenings in the chat room with regulars like Dragon, Pandora and Tony. So many great people driven away by years of politics
  14. I

Big announcement to be made by the Devils tomorrow

According to Manchester Phoenix statement a team have applied to join the EPL. Could well be the announcement...
  15. I

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Be interesting to see how he does at Telford. He was a talented player at NIHL level but was always willing to mouth off and swing his stick from behind his face cage but never saw him back it up. Wasn't the biggest of guys, will be interesting to see if his game has changed since losing the...
  16. I

Positivity :) :)

you seemed quite happy to do in the past Paul, often criticising the inferno for being too negative and damaging the club. For the record I'm no Regan fan- the club has been badly managed by various owners for over ten years, possible none more so than now - but you have been quite happy to slap...
  17. I

The Bumper G to Steelers thread ( all merged)

Re: Now official Adams coach at Steelers Only signed until the end of the season, so may not get to put a team together. Sounds like a lot of Sheffield fans are hoping for a new face next year so G will have a lot of pressure to succeed in the play-offs
  18. I

The Bumper G to Steelers thread ( all merged)

Re: Adams coach at Steelers!?! It's uncanny!
  19. I

The Best Ice Hockey Video Game Ever Made

NHL 96 (still had all the fun of the old arcade style but was getting a bit more realistic) or 2001 (mainly because I have good memories playing it LAN at the old WNIR with the short lived league where the fans had a few teams, the players had a team and the management had a team. Chasing Bob...
  20. I

Dave Whistle

Wasn't John Craighead widely believed to be a Bob Phillips signing and not a whistle signing? That said, Whistle was a good coach, that team could have and should have won something, but the season went south after Mike Perron took out Jon Cullen