Search results

1. Devil May Care

Large arena banner/flag

Hi everybody. As we are the premier club in the UK and the club which sets the standard everybody follows (or at least tries to), I would like to share a proposal with you all. I have for sometime been interested in getting a large 10Mx18M flag banner for the arena, the type that gets passed...
  2. Devil May Care

Calgary Sun

An Interesting article published in the Calgary Sun focusing on the exodus of NHL enforcers to these shores. It has a couple of quotes from our own Brian Parker. http://www.calgarysun.com/2016/09/09/er ... 4ba1e4cb93
  3. Devil May Care

Trading up on new jersey

Is anybody thinking of trading up from last years red jersey to a new jersey this season? I'll be happy to buy your medium red (numbered or blank), which would help you with the price of a new.
  4. Devil May Care

Off Season Momentum

I just wanted to share my thoughts on how the news and information of signings was released during this momentus off season. It is now apparent that the roster was completed some weeks ago, even Hotham was secured back in June. However, Todd, Lordo and Franny have played a clever and harmless...
  5. Devil May Care

Last years Devils jersey

Is there anybody thinking of buying a new jersey this season who are looking to sell their last seasons red numbered jeresey in a medium? Would prefer a HADDAD but but I'm flexible. Apologies to the mods as this post should go to the buying and selling area of the forum, but not sure if people...
  6. Devil May Care

Cardiff Metropolitan University

Hi everybody, I just would like to take this opportunity if you haven't already to take a look at the news story on the Devils website promoting Cardiff Met's PGCE course. Yes thats me with my well worn features in the pic. I just want to say, if anybody is interested after reading the article...
  7. Devil May Care

Paul Bissonnette

The Manchester Monarchs have announced that they will be playing in the ECHL for the 15/16 season. There is not a chance Paul Bissonnette will suffer the indignation of going down to a development league from where he started his career. He has already mentioned last year if things did not work...