Search results

1. R

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Re: 2015/2016 Rumour thread of ultimate glory - All teams ha ha !!! Almost had me going then until i read 'May and Hammond...' :lol:
  2. R

Awards night

which is?????
  3. R

Stingrays through

Finnerty will be spitting blood on that result :lol: Well done to Hull though for getting through to the Jamboree next weekend.
  4. R

Match Officials

Shoot me down in flames If u want but in my opinion there ar only two refs worthy of the orange armbands and they are Matt Thompson and Dean Smith. Both call what they have to and let the game flow unlike whistle happy Hicks or Broadway Tom. Darnell seems to have taken over as our target hate...
  5. R

Was winning the challenge cup a bad thing?

I have to agree with Finny! No hell hasnt frozen over its just doesnt happen often lol. I think we peaked physicallly mentally ad emotionally with the Challenge Cup win. after that we managed just 4 victories in the subsequent 8 games. Also Culligans injury was bad for us in terms of timing...
  6. R

FINAL LIVE VIA WEBCAST

I understand the webcast was provided by the Elite League not the Steelers. It was also available on IH UK website too. As for availability for DVD format, I guess Wannabe is your man to ask. I dont know whether the Red Army Gang are working on making a DVD available as we speak. I would imagine...
  7. R

Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICTORY!

Re: Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICT I hope they will parade the cup around the rink before the game next sunday against Sheffield, just to throw them off their stride. and then again during of the period breaks just to rub it in!!!!
  8. R

FINAL LIVE VIA WEBCAST

Thanx to the amazing generosity of one of my Devils friends I was able to watch the Devils Win the Challenge Cup on the webcast!!!! Thanks mate, you know who you are!!!!!
  9. R

FINAL LIVE VIA WEBCAST

unfortunately i am not in work at the moment so dont have the £10 to spare. Had i been able to afford to go up on the bus i'd be there now! Hope you enjoy the webcast though Clairey.
  10. R

FINAL LIVE VIA WEBCAST

£10 is a bit steep for a webcast! Good old MNL will have my patronage and even BBC Radio Sheffield, if i can stand the brummie warblings of a certain Steeler supporter and so called impartial commentator.
  11. R

Devils Vs Dundee Stars - Saturday March 7th - Chat/ Updates

Re: Devils Vs Dundee Stars - Saturday March 7th - Chat/ Upda great win great performance and the atmosphere in the BBT was amazing. The only downside was a poor bloke who had a kid puke over him and the Planet Ice staff member had the unenviable clean up job.
  12. R

Home advantage ?

That doesnt mean to say it wont be another Steeler supporter! The Panthers announcer can be relied upon to be the most neutral as he probably dislikes both participants equally but would he want to do it!
  13. R

OFFICIALS FOR CUP FINAL.

Totally Agree! +1 He lets the game flow and calls what he has to. Whilst he might have the odd 'off' game once in a while, he is generally the best and most neutral of all the refs, plus he doesnt want to be the centre of attention unlike some stripeys I could mention!!!! Id say Smith...
  14. R

CC Final

Along with a few bursts of 'hymns and Arias'
  15. R

Steelers v Clan - March 4

Thank goodness we dont have a mid week game, personally i would like a Braehead loss as i cant bring myself to say the obvious alternative! :lol:
  16. R

The-Inferno speaks to... Ben Bowns!

Great interview. well done to Ben for completing it at what was a busy time for him and the team. His modesty and down to earth attitude really comes through in the interview. A class player!
  17. R

CC Final

well chufffed the Devils made thei Challenge cup final. Now to rearrange the game against the Stars from the night before so our boys are nice and fresh for the final!!!
  18. R

CC Final

o ye of little faith!!! :lol: :D
  19. R

CC Final

I am not making assumptions just based on probability we have a three goal lead and are playing at home. I really cant see Lordo and the boys being at all complacent and will want to put the result of the game beyond doubt by the end of the first period if they can.
  20. R

CC Final

well as it will no longer be a neutral venue its hardly fair for the designated away team unless they are allocated EXACTLY the same number of tickets as the 'designated' home team. !!!