Search results

1. aplzart

Jerseys with shoulder logos

this one is an odd search but.... I and a couple of friends have patch jackets and its proving expensive to have decent devils patches made for them so i am wondering if anyone has any old cheap any condition and size jerseys with the logos small enough to remove and add to a jacket. Im thinking...
  2. aplzart

Stiched as big as possible jersey - Wanted

Hey all, I am looking to get my hands on a devils goalie cut jersey preferably stitched would love a game worn but i know a lot of people wouldn't like to part with those :). Ive been trying to get my hands on a few gems recently but people don't seem too serious in selling so hoping this way...
  3. aplzart

getting in the BBT

one of my mates is using a friends season ticket for the game on saturday but is also bringing his kid who will be using a general ticket. are they able to use the same door or will we have to make an elaborate plan of interconecting people? haha
  4. aplzart

does hicks own CH sports?

as the title suggests
  5. aplzart

14/15 home jersey.

14/15 home jersey in large, £30 ono :)
  6. aplzart

changing the ice?

I'm just wandering when/if the ice in the bbt is going to be replaced? I thought it would have been done before this week for when the team arrive as they need it to train on, but obviously it hasn't and looked terrible tonight as its lower than the kick boards in places.
  7. aplzart

culli's goal has been featured on the nhl youtube page!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2y05NJjqag
  8. aplzart

new EIHL forum

i wasnt sure if this was going to be treading on toes or if this is even in the right place, but i have the puck central app on my phone and so i follow them on twitter, as of earlier today they have opened a forum inviting all fans of EIHL hockey to join and discuss as we do here. i think this...
  9. aplzart

season tickets for 15/16 season.

With the team going in the new rink next season i understand that the ones who have current season tickets get first pick of the seats in the new rink. I haven't got a season ticket this year as its mine and my partners first season, but as we have managed to not miss one home game so far i...
  10. aplzart

BBT music

This is mainly my opinion, but the music in the BBT recently has been a little pants. it doesnt seem to get people going or create an atmosphere half of the time. Does anybody agree? Also is there a way to suggest new music?