Search results

1. aplzart

Jerseys for sale

Do you still have the benti Jersey available?
  2. aplzart

25 Jerseys for sale

Do you still have the murdy Jersey?
  3. aplzart

Flyers v Devils

Ahahahahahahahaha this is hilarious. Do any of you know of before any success with these owners? And the belfast drubbing last year at home? Also flyers smashed us same score the season before that at home? Some of you are so funny.
  4. aplzart

Shirt purchase

Also when I messaged the shop the other day the reply looked like this, not signed from anyone
  5. aplzart

Shirt purchase

Mine was a child size one but the children's shirts where the same as adults when we looked but there are adult Jerseys like that in the shop and someone had one delivered
  6. aplzart

Shirt purchase

It's not the devils making them no I do understand that, but the jersey on Twitter is my boys. Now I can go to cardiff city stadium and buy a kids Jersey for £2.95 more than what I paid for this. Have it the same day if I go to the shop, and it be great quality as its Adidas and wear it on its...
  7. aplzart

Looking for

I have his gloves from the first title win year.
  8. aplzart

delete

Is the 30 year Jersey still available?
  9. aplzart

Devils Antibullying Videos

What happened to the players is horrific. On the ice against us I hate Fitzgerald but as a person I think he is amazing I spoke to him last season after a game and he thought I was about to give him crap outside the IAW and when I told him this he thought it was funny and we had a good chat. It...
  10. aplzart

Cardiff Devils in EA NHL18

Supposedly EA have said that you have to complete a few seasons to unlock other competition's. Don't know if CHL is one but that is what they have said.
  11. aplzart

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

I honestly don't think Bordy was the only reason there where less fights last season, players like Fitzy and Nickerson will go if they really want to. The coaches also have a massive say in when they fight just as much as the adrenaline does. And against a fast high scoring team no other team...
  12. aplzart

Jerseys with shoulder logos

this one is an odd search but.... I and a couple of friends have patch jackets and its proving expensive to have decent devils patches made for them so i am wondering if anyone has any old cheap any condition and size jerseys with the logos small enough to remove and add to a jacket. Im thinking...
  13. aplzart

CHL

also in fuel most of the staff now have been converted into hockey and are devils fans ;)
  14. aplzart

Goal song change?

there already is a small playlist on spotify when you search cardiff devils
  15. aplzart

Goal song change?

as painful as it is to write... the premise of the steeler's song is what i think it should change to if it is to change imo. (i also think the new jersey devils had one along the same lines if it has not changed.) but a song that proceeds into the fans chanting is the way forward if it is to...
  16. aplzart

Stiched as big as possible jersey - Wanted

I really like theme both but I don't think I could afford both right now at least 200 so if you are still selling the lyle one I'll go for that for now.
  17. aplzart

hey, im looking at getting a few goalie jerseys and your lyle one is one im really keen on...

hey, im looking at getting a few goalie jerseys and your lyle one is one im really keen on, would you possibly take £50 for it? and what colour is the Osaer one?
  18. aplzart

Sweet how much do you want for it?
  19. aplzart

Yeah that's cool I am interested in the both so if you grab pics and pm me then I'll let you know if that's cool?
  20. aplzart

OK cool I'll wait :)