Search results

1. Devil_Abroad

Farmer leaves Panthers

2. Devil_Abroad

Flybe - saved?

Will this affect the Devils? No idea what their current sponsorship deal is but probably includes flights to Scotland? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46834827
  3. Devil_Abroad

More players available?

Posted on another forum; Rumours of Medveščak Zagreb being in financial trouble with the potential of folding. Some sources reporting that the players have been told "they can all go" The club have former EIHLers like Armstrong, Sauve, Hardy & Sylvestre in their line up, along...
  4. Devil_Abroad

Francis Verreault-Paul

He’s just left Milan.......... Mind you so has Doucet - their +/- is pretty poor
  5. Devil_Abroad

Rumour Ben O’Connor leaving Swedish team

Rumour from a fan in Sweden
  6. Devil_Abroad

Giants to announce new signing

I believe 5pm today Yowzer! Panthers and Giants strengthening whilst the ones that need a complete revamp are keeping quiet - Steelers I wonder if this means we will finally get a new D man to replace Parisi just to keep ahead?
  7. Devil_Abroad

Additional Player

Hey Steve, I guess we’re getting very close now to signing the right player to replace Parisi Even though Icetime.tv quoted Faryna being close to a return which means we would be back to full forward quota I read that Toronto and William Nylander are no closer to agreeing a deal. Now before you...
  8. Devil_Abroad

Faryna’s wrist injury

So I spotted when it happened - the Bern GWG struck his right wrist and deflected over Bowns. Nasty
  9. Devil_Abroad

Blaze pre-season ticket prices

Surprised Coventry are charging the full price for the pre-season games. I thought they’d want to encourage people to go maybe for the first time and therefore like other clubs introduce lower ticket prices. Thinking twice now about going Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Devil_Abroad

Those not coming back

Pure speculation but I guess most believe that Reddick will be back. Indeed Todd stressed in public conversation to fans he will be a Devil for years to come As for Crowder and Asselin it feels like they are retiring as if they’re not coming back, no announcement elsewhere, and no announcement...
  11. Devil_Abroad

Signing day

Looks like we have some news come from Bay Towers today..... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. Devil_Abroad

Time for some fun Steve?

Hey Steve, it’s been a bit quiet on here this off season, and we know and understand things have been tough on you of late. So maybe it is time for you to wind up a few of us on here? Up for some fun? Want to throw us some hooks with bait on? [emoji3] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. Devil_Abroad

Ulmer

As it’s so quiet on here how’s this for a thought; No news on Ulmer retirement so therefore remembering Lordo’s conversation with him last year that went on the lines ‘so, that’s it then’ - ‘no, I’d like another year’ - ‘sign here’ Maybe, just maybe......... And a general thought, seeing how...
  14. Devil_Abroad

So 11 teams - how to keep 3 conference system

How about 3 conferences 52 game season (would lose 2 home games so may need to revamp the cup) Erhardht & Patton Own conference 4H & 4A = 24 games Other conferences 2H & 2A = 28 games Gardiner Own conference 5H & 5A = 20 games Other conferences 2H & 2A = 32 games Sent from my iPad...
  15. Devil_Abroad

TVPlayer

Does anyone know of a similar app to TVPlayer? For some reason it’s stopped working today for FreeSports - it just repeats an adverts and then freezes I have tweeted them several times but as yet no response I just need an app or a way to stream Freesports (I have Virgin) Cheers Sent from...
  16. Devil_Abroad

Play Off Shirts

I guess there must be a market for them as they keep beginning them out every year. I just don’t get it....... https://twitter.com/cardiffdevils/status/979359329051664384?s=21 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. Devil_Abroad

Tripp goes

Meanwhile Steelers fans are still perplexed....... http://www.braeheadclan.com/news/4512/news-clan-part-company-with-john-tripp.html#.WrkiIFrTWhA Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. Devil_Abroad

Ticket available for tonight £10

Block 12 D12 face value £16 - yours for £10 Any one fancy it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Devil_Abroad

Fife - playing short bench all season catching up?

With Ian Young, Evan Bloodoff, Andy Iles, and Danick Gauthier already missing they may well now after tonight’s game be missing Liam Heelis and Carlo Finucci! Both reported going to the dressing room early. With their ridiculously tough run in missing their star netminder and possibly 4 top...