Search results

1. T

Car Parking

Does anyone living near the arena know if parking is clear for the game saturday
  2. T

CHL

Draw at 3.00pm today from Tampere on Viaplay extra
  3. T

World Championship

Anyone interested Elite Prospects have put up a special section for the WC. All fixtures and squads of teams involved. They also have their stats for those who care. Games start tomorrow.
  4. T

Ryan Reynolds

I see that Reynolds is looking at a bid for the Ottawa Senators. Perhaps Steve King and Co need to have a chat about rescuing the Devils
  5. T

Spengler Cup

For anyone interested the Spengler Cup is on Freesports at the moment Sparta v Orebro
  6. T

Car Parking

I saw from the info for the Matt Myers game that the Toys'r Us car park was unavailable. Has there been a change in next seasons arrangements by any chance?
  7. T

Player Signings

Bowns has apparently signed for the Panthers but cannot play due to IIHF rules? Doucet says that Bowns will be coaching their goalies including James Downie who is on "loan" from manchester. The Steelers have 2 players Boruta and Feldner who are on "loan" from Innsbruck but are actually playing...
  8. T

Funeral cortege

Does anyone know what is happening with the funeral cortege travelling from Cardiff to Newport?
  9. T

David Webberley

A David Webberley died sudenly in Newport before Xmas. I did not know him personally but understand he was a passionate Devils fan. Posting this for anyone who may have known him.
  10. T

panthers v steelers

Not watching the stream tonight but looks like it has kicked off big time.
  11. T

Guilford Flames

Now placed into Covid protocol taking out the one player obviously didnt work
  12. T

NHL Covid

Lots of games postponed due to covid including Calgary Other major US sports have the problem also
  13. T

Question for older travelling fans.

In the days of travelling for double headers in Scotland i remember we had an arrangement with a pub. The pub was just off the M6 near Carlisle and they used to lay on a great prebooked roast dinner with amazing yorkshire puds for us. This pub had a great view of Skiddaw/Saddleback. Can anyone...
  14. T

Devils Vs steelers - League - 18th Dec 21

Game on 18th Dec. Dundee Q/F game to be in January replacing Sheffield game.
  15. T

Continental Cup

Steelers 3 Aalborg Pirates 1 DeLuca,Latal and Sointu
  16. T

CHL

Adler Mannheim 1-Frolunda10
  17. T

Chuck a Puck prize this week

I dont know if anyone on here has a contact with who organises this event at the IAW. I suggest if so they might read the reviews on Amazon and reconsider.
  18. T

Jerseys

Does anyone know when this seasons jerseys (already paid for) will arrive. Is there going to be a 35 year jersey coming.
  19. T

Xmas and New Year

Just to wish all on here a great xmas and hoping for a better new year with some hockey. Same wishes to TK,Katrina,Zack and all the Devils team especially our great owners and families.
  20. T

Luke Piggot

So sorry to see him go he will be a loss to our organisation. It is a great opportunity for him and will further advance his career. I am sure he will find plenty of recreational hockey in Switzerland. Many thanks Luke and best wishes.