Search results

1. U

Nottingham Ice Hockey Supporters Trust

I've been fortunate enough to get to know Rob and his wife really well over the last few years and they are both fantastic people. Their hospitality towards Devils fans whilst in Nottingham such as offering accommodation, organising tickets, booking meals, giving lifts and a host of other things...
  2. U

Signing announcments at 6 pm

Welcome back Tyson, great to have you in the team and wearing the C for another season. I honestly believe there's no doubts about Tyson's commitment level in regards to training and getting in shape, I can imagine him only ever giving 100% in anything he's ever done. When the chips are down...
  3. U

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2015/16

Never gave anything less than 100% and had a few exceptional games where he dictated the flow of the game. As previously mentioned I think the hand injury definitely affected his style thereafter and we didn't see the best of him. Good luck Jesse for the rest of your hockey days.
  4. U

Salters joins Devils

Chuffed to bits to land such a stellar signing as I imagine he would be top of most fans wish list. Would be great to peg him down in Cardiff for a few seasons in the same way as Voth and build teams around him. Really do feel that the dynamics of the league have changed almost overnight because...
  5. U

Video Footage of Spanish Sports TV Debate

Hilarious....I nearly bust watching that.
  6. U

Thanks Cardiff

Always a pleasure to have you guys visit Cardiff and another good day was had by everyone . Merry Christmas to you all and best of luck against the orange over the holidays.
  7. U

Biz

A massive well done to all who were involved in bringing Biz back to Cardiff, we can be confident that he'll compliment this team and take it up another notch. 6 months ago we were lying in the gutter, today feels like we're lying on a beach in paradise. Long May it continue.
  8. U

Devils Vs Steelers - 18th & 19th October 2014 - Chat

It's the same old rubbish that comes from the Elite league disciplinary morons every time that the Devils are involved, we always get the sh!tty end of the stick and that's guaranteed. How many games did Finnerty get for his full on tirade against the officials in Cardiff? All people want is...
  9. U

Best new signing so far?

Really pleased with all our signings and enjoy watching them all for a variety of reasons. Favorite forward has to Joey Martin, just pure class and I'd already be looking for his signature on next year's contract. Best overall D man in my opinion has to be Hotham. He's. Strong defensively...
  10. U

Let's Do This!!!!

Absolutely buzzing about this year's Devils team and the season ahead. The Red Army will play their part both home and away that's guaranteed. LET'S GO DEVILS!