Search results

1. M

Cardiff Devils Flashbacks

I have one of Hurly's sticks that he has signed which I could donate?
  2. M

Are we Doooooooooooooomed?

How Crazy is it having the owner reply with posts like this.... we must be the envy of the league with the current set up!!! I have to be honest my face muscles are really starting to ache now from the smile I have on my face every time I come on this forum
  3. M

New signings

Well lets hope we sign him on a 2 year contract!!!!! might cost a lot but one way to fill the BBT and get a massive boost to the ticket sales in the new arena!!
  4. M

NEW SIGNING - Jesse Mychan

For those of you who use other teams forums what are they saying about the team we are putting together?
  5. M

Greetings From Canada!

All I can say is WOW. How rare is it for an owner of a sports franchise to be this engaging with the fan base. This really fills me full of Joy to know that we have someone who A) knows what they are doing B) cares enough to do this C) Isnt a clown (sorry couldn't resist one last dig at...
  6. M

Greetings From Canada!

As a Fan of numerous years who had become so disillusioned with the previous owners that I practically didn't come to a single game last year for the first time in over 15 years I thank you. I haven't felt this excited about a devils team since the old ISL days. The buzz you have brought to...
  7. M

Meet The New Owners Event

Brill One of the boys I work with comes on a Tuesday so going to go along with him not this week but the following Tuesday.... only one vain point scared of being too rusty lol
  8. M

Thanks. I have a 4 year old and he loves hockey already so looking forward to taking him and gettinh him to have the bug like I used to... even got me looking into dusting off my old kit and going along to the ball hockey training now.... chuffed to bits... haven't been this happy for a while...
  9. M

I used to be a member on here under a different alias a few years back and to be honest under Ragan I became totally fed up and stopped coming to games. I pracitically never missed an ISL game for god 5-6 years and even kept coming when we lost the franchise. I have watched this forum over...