Search results

1. N

NHL 17 Beta Version

If you still have one spare I'd like it please
  2. N

Latest rink update

It makes things worse that the benches are actually bolted down so the players not at the front have to climb over the bench to get to the front when it's their shift next
  3. N

Non British Numbers

What would happen if the UK left the EU? Would it stay the same or just change to 14 imports?
  4. N

Latest rink update

Nothing has been noticeably changed, the staff still need to drill the ice after most cuts and considering they have already sold season tickets changing the benches now is already too late. Although I was on the bench over the weekend and there is a door that separates both sides so they could...
  5. N

Latest rink update

Very little work has been done in the last month, if you're sitting down Morrison end don't wear your best clothes the seating and glass is filthy of work dust which they have yet to clean. Toilets were being used as a workshop with many tools being stored in them. Lack of changing room. Net...
  6. N

Latest rink update

It would be illegal to gain any profit from photo sales without a model release. So unless you have permission from said player (and probably team) selling is not allowed.
  7. N

Cardiff Fire

Dont think Jason Stone has iced for them yet and Joe Myers is away so it will be either Luke or James in net.
  8. N

Official Devils Song

So it was called in the 80s we would end up down the bay.
  9. N

Latest rink update

Upload to facebook or flicr then paste link to album
  10. N

Latest rink update

A video IceTime.tv posted on snapchat of inside the new rink today. https://vimeo.com/151047808
  11. N

LEARN TO PLAY - A QUESTION

Take a look at this facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/hockeykitforsale/ Loads of cheap used kit forsale
  12. N

WEBCAST

I have sky (although fiber now but standard last season) and have been able to on multiple occasions watch the stream on laptop whilst playing online games on PS4 with no buffer issue. I've just set up a new ASUS router which has very good wireless speeds so it will be an improvement again
  13. N

Cardiff Fire IHC

There is no ice time available in the tent. The team cannot even train together
  14. N

Cardiff Fire IHC

Home games don't start until jan, but I'm driving down to basingstoke this Sunday and have 3 seats available if anyone is not going to devils game and wants to come
  15. N

Game highlights

The amount of customers to the live stream would drop drastically if they were free each week. I could easily restrain from viewing scores if I knew it was available a few days later. Yes they can make money via ads but not as much as selling the videos would.
  16. N

Game highlights

Although I think it is great to have the games shown on YouTube, I hope it is not a permanent thing. I would feel extremely annoyed if I paid £8 per live stream for the game to then be put up free 2 days later. I would happily pay a discounted fee say £5 to access the full game after the stream...
  17. N

4pm face off

Well leave it to 2016-17 and ask season ticket holders beforehand
  18. N

4pm face off

In my current situation it is not much issue but in the past and possible future I had to work until 4 on Sundays. If anything the Saturday should be changed as that was and always has been the later finish of the two. But I think there may be something else behind this that has not been...
  19. N

signing/Line idea/speculation (is 4 lines the way forward)

Re: signing/Line idea/speculation (is 4 lines the way forwar I think 4 lines is a must for the move to bigger ice...especially half way through the season. Next year will be tough!
  20. N

Eastside Hockey Manger (from the makers of Football Manager

Re: Eastside Hockey Manger (from the makers of Football Man Possibly just the players then? Heres link http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13590&sid=dcb6b72c41eb4fb9d7b06b893abfd836