Search results

1. T

Next Season's hopes and aspirations?

I've rarely posted on here but after last night feel compelled to share my thoughts and wonder what everyone's concerns/aspirations are for next season?? I was absolutely gutted coming out of the BBT last night, I love my hockey but having only been a convert for the last 6 years am wondering...
  2. T

Is this the best venue in the world to ice skate

Yes! And as a bonus I got married out on Lake Louise two years ago, it was pretty cold (-15) but the kids loved it! :D
  3. T

2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Steve Moria to be new Director of Hockey (according to British Ice Hockey)??
  4. T

Final few programmes needed

No worries, i'll keep hold of it until you get back. Let me know when you're back and i'll bring it to the next game. I'm at the back of Block 4. :)
  5. T

Final few programmes needed

Wildthing, I have that Basingstoke programme, you're more than welcome to it!
  6. T

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Eric Giosa rumoured to be on his way from Quad City Mallards of the CHL, pretty impressive stats!
  7. T

This is why i love the game

Have to agree here, best post in ages! My love of the Devils only goes back to March 07, Belfast at home (sure it was midweek) and we lost in a shootout. Being a Manchester lad but having lived in Cardiff for nearly 30 years I was always aware of the Devils but it was a skiing trip to Banff in...
  8. T

PlayOff Final - 3/04 - 4pm - Chat/Updates

Just got back and feel totally devastated, I really thought we would win today, just shows how cruel sport can be I guess! Really hope we can hang onto the positives on what has been the most entertaining season of sport i've witnessed in many years and just sums up why I love this sport and...
  9. T

Well, we've had a good season...

How about giving the lads a standing ovation just before face off next sunday? Agree with everyone else on here tonight, its been a fantastic season and a very proud Devils fan right now! :)
  10. T

Devils v Blaze - 15/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

May want to check out Fire and Ice JB! :)
  11. T

Happy New Year!

Wanted to wish all Devils fans and supporters and a very Happy New Year! Seriously think this is the beginning of a new exciting era for the Devils and lets hope the boys can maintain their fantastic run of form for as long as they can!! :D :D :D
  12. T

Fans forum with Paul Ragan - Monday 03/01

Sense of humour required Gospel?? Happy New Year by the way!!! :lol:
  13. T

Fans forum with Paul Ragan - Monday 03/01

How about - "We are pleased to announce that the Sheffield Steelers will now be the Devil's official feeder club"?? 8-)
  14. T

Devils v Blaze - 27/12 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Thoroughly enjoyed the game last night! Brought along a mate of mine from work and 5 members of his family who were all watching their first experience of hockey and they all absolutely loved it! Don't know about you guys but watching newbies really getting into this great sport is top drawer...
  15. T

Devils vs Football/Rugby?

Couldn't agree more Kipper! I'm bringing 6 newbies on monday and hope they enjoy every minute of what we're all about!! :D
  16. T

Devils vs Football/Rugby?

Guessing many of us Devils fans have more than one sporting interest out there? So, if it's a choice of braving the arctic conditions to the BBT or watching/tuning in to your favourite football/rugby team where do your priorities stand? Until four years ago it was a no brainer for me, I grew...
  17. T

Devils v Stingrays - 30/10 - 7:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

Really enjoyed the game last night! Tyler was again outstanding but hats off to Maxi, thought that was his best game this season! Still think we need another 2 guys on D to come in. Reckon if we could solid up the Defence we could make a real impact expecially with the likes of Belfast...
  18. T

McMorrow, good or bad?

As we approach our first meeting of the year with McMorrow just wondered what everyone's thoughts were on his contribution to hockey in the UK?? For my ten pence worth, I look forward to his appearances down here. In many respects he's a total waste of an import slot, but if he puts bums on...
  19. T

Season Ticket Collection?

Sorry folks if posted elsewhere, but any news on when season tickets are available for collection?? Ta! :)