Search results

1. Devils#76

Scotland Triple Header - Travel

I have 2 spaces available for a mini bus heading to Glasgow on Thursday 12th Feb-returning home Monday 16th Feb For more details i have put my mobile number at the bottom of the page Also....... I have organised a bus while in Glasgow to take us to and from the games in Edinburgh and Dundee...
  2. Devils#76

Ball hockey

Bored on a Tuesday? Missus hung over from ladies night? Want to play hockey but can't skate? Ball hockey is the place for you! Every Tuesday Penarth leisure centre - 19:00-21:00pm - £3.50 for 2 hours hockey! All you need is shin pads (football will do), gloves, stick and helmet ! Equipment...
  3. Devils#76

Devils BHC home games this Saturday (August 2nd)

Very good day of hard fought hockey, pleasure having the renegades down for this and look forward to the rivalry that will come of the Devils and Thunder :P
  4. Devils#76

Scotland Triple Header - Mini Bus

Thursday Morning - Leaving Cardiff 4 Nights stay in Glasgow Travel to all 3 games on the Friday/Saturday/Sunday Monday Morning - Leaving Scotland Price will be around £150 give or take a few £££ for all of the above If interested, drop me a message i can provide more information Thanks
  5. Devils#76

Cardiff Devils BHC on S4C tonight!

Great coverage for us there, great work
  6. Devils#76

Newport Gladiators - Ball Hockey

Hey guys a new ball hockey team has been set up called the Newport Gladiators, if anyone is interested in giving this great sport a go then send an email to newportgladiators@gmail.com We haven't got a start date yet just trying to gauge general interest to sort out some open scrimmages.
  7. Devils#76

Eric Wellwood retires (story)

That injury sounds horrific, total shame at only 24 being forced to retire. That skate picture - :o :shock:
  8. Devils#76

Devils BHC at Sheffield Nationals

Amazing effort from all the lads, very unlucky but we gave 100%. A trophy will be won very soon i am sure.
  9. Devils#76

Confirmed Signings all teams 2014/15

http://hullstingrays.net/article/263/Os ... s%20return Osman back with Stingrays
  10. Devils#76

Re: Belfast Giants Add to the Giants team Coach - Steve Thornton Defence - Davey Phillips, Calvin Elfring Forwards - Evan Cheverie, Colin Shields http://www.belfastgiants.com/archives/f ... xt-season/ Link has a list of confirmed Giants players returning
  11. Devils#76

Cardiff Devils ball hockey

8-1 Loss first game (Maidenhead) 4-3 Loss second game (London Crusaders) Played 3rd place from the 20 team tournament in Gateshead in Febuary in the first match and the 1st placed team from Gateshead in the second match.
  12. Devils#76

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom! Defiantly injured, He picked up a knee/leg injury in the first leg of the Hull 1/4 Finals, took a hit. he had it strapped up after the game and did not ice the 3rd period. he was unable to skate/turn to the left Cant see any reason why they would bench...
  13. Devils#76

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom! Cloutier to Giants perhaps?
  14. Devils#76

http://www.u.tv/Sport/Giants-rebuild-un ... um=twitter Saurette, Davey Phillips, Lloyd, Cheverie And Shields all return for the Giants Video link above