Search results

1. L

Info for Season Ticket Holders

Pricing structure aside. There is a £25 admin fee to pay by direct debit. As they have done away with the family season ticket this would suggest that there is a potential extra £100 for a family of 4. Hope this is not the case as surely we can set up just the one direct debit. I have asked and...
  2. L

Old Devils Programs - Free

Hi Last chance - if nobody wants them then sadly they will be going to recycling heaven - or hell! Cheers Leanne
  3. L

Old Devils Programs - Free

Hi, first time posting on here so hopefully I do it correctly! I've a large box full of old Devils programs dating back to 90's. Not sure how far back they go. Think there's also Poweplay magazines and Play Off programs in there. Free if anyone wants them. Collection from Barry. Message me if...
  4. L

The Official (Unofficial) Sunday Face Off Poll

I've voted that 4pm would stop me going to as many games. That goes for myself plus the other 3 in my family.
  5. L

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom! Rumour thread is a bit threadbare about players as we are spending a lot of it discussing preferred game days and face off times! I want rumours about Sidney Crosby coming to play for us (or my son does anyway!) Whatever happens, they cannot please...
  6. L

Season Ticket Prices Frozen

As a season ticket holder for 20+ years (excluding the 'year out') it is unlikely we will be renewing next season. We have supported to the end of every game win or lose and always go for the earlybird offer but now having to buy for a family as opposed to just the two of us it is just too much...