Search results

1. Ook

Tatra Cup

Thai Square on Shaftesbury Avenue is my goto when up in the smoke - if you like Thai food
  2. Ook

Shirt framing

I second Adams Framers in Penarth - used him for pretty much everything in the house that has been framed including shirts..does a great job, not expensive and a top fella too
  3. Ook

EIHL LAST MAN STANDING

Flyers to beat Flames
  4. Ook

New York Rangers

I've been a few times and yeah book in advance if you can, if not, then as Ger-Devils said stubhub with e-tickets is the route to go. Have used them several times
  5. Ook

Songs and Chants suggestions thread

May I offer: Mcmonagle do doo do do do McMonagle do do do do
  6. Ook

Game Night Parking

The problem wasn't the club but the fans. Morrison's allowed us to park there on game nights but asked we didn't park in front of the store when the store was open, but at the back. This was ignored and people parked right at the front even when the store was open, meaning the customers...
  7. Ook

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

Devils Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/cardiffdevils/status/1004759091787522048 For those without Twitter: #ThursdayThoughts: We're going to Post a CHL countdown Announce a player interview Announce a signing .... (Tomorrow )
  8. Ook

Man, I wish he'd stayed...

I've not been watching the Devils as long as a lot of posters here, but the 3 that stand out for me in my time are: Tyler Michel - will never forget one game where he skated straight down the middle of the ice and 3 separate players tryied to take him out and they all pretty much bounced off...
  9. Ook

Colton Fretter

Not really, just look at Twitter for the comments by current and ex-players, coaches, drs etc. the damage this decision has done to this leagues reputation is enormous and the knock on effects it could have on recruitment of high quality talent cannot be overstated.
  10. Ook

Cardiff Devils v Nottingham Panthers - Sun 22 Oct2017 - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Have you got a link to this statement? Cheers
  11. Ook

Devils Vs Manchester Storm - Sun 24 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

3 Games for Crowder: The Elite League Department of Player Safety received a request from the Milton Keynes Lightning to review an incident involving Cardiff Devils player Paul Crowder during the game between the Lightning and the Devils on Saturday 23rd September 2017 At 6.25 of the 2nd...
  12. Ook

Parking this weekend?

I wan't counting the barrier controlled one, there are 3 pay and displays and one free with the barrier controlled car park not withstanding
  13. Ook

Parking this weekend?

There is also plenty of parking in the bay and that's only a 10/15min walk from the arena
  14. Ook

Parking this weekend?

Parking Updated from Devils Website (http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/security-checks-queues-and-car-parking-update/): PARKING UPDATE AHEAD OF CHL GAMES PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW RELATING TO PARKING FOR DEVILS HOME GAMES: PARKING AT MORRISONS – After a successful meeting last week...
  15. Ook

Devils v Bili Tygri Liberec - Thurs 31 Aug 2017 / 7:00pm

Liberec is the first home game on 31st...first game is Davos away on 24th
  16. Ook

Parking this weekend?

No they don't ever lock it. Sometimes the entrance IAW side near the bus stop might be closed, but then you just walk a bit further down and go down the path behind the apartments where the pelican crossing is. Only time bridge closes is when it raises
  17. Ook

Parking this weekend?

Here's a Google Maps link of the walk from the Barrage to the rink: https://goo.gl/maps/wsbLGXLZeT42
  18. Ook

Parking this weekend?

If you drive pas the front of the OysterCatcher - about 200 yards later on the right is a public free car park. (There is also on road parking down this stretch). Otherwise drive behind the oyster catcher and there is a pay and display opposite pier 64, further spaces down on the left past...
  19. Ook

Parking this weekend?

That's not actually the case - these are all public car parks (3 pay and display and 1 completely free) that are available for Marina Customers to use, not exclusive for Marina customers use, it is where tourists park etc in the summer, so devils fans can use these quite happily
  20. Ook

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

You've double Buglassed! (He's listed on both F and D)