Search results

1. R

IPTV

<deleted> http://the-inferno.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/the-marketplace-guidelines-please-read.1126/
  2. R

Ticket for New Year’s Day!!!

Wanted: Two tickets for NYD game please
  3. R

Tickets for tomorrow!!

Anybody selling 2 tickets for tomorrow game please?
  4. R

Trevor Hendrikx vs Andrew Lord 11/13/09

Was searching for Hendrix fights on youtube and came across this. Lord wins. http://youtu.be/XhBWp7Re6m0
  5. R

Our ice

Anybody else noticed the state of our ice? The markings and spinners are worn away, the I've looks in really bad shape. Are there plans the sort this before the weekend?
  6. R

Tomas Kurka

Why oh why have we let a player of his quality go?
  7. R

2014/2015 Jersey

Any ideas when we get to see the new jersey?
  8. R

NEXT Season Fixtures

Missing the hockey so much already, when are the fixtures usually out?
  9. R

Kurka

Whats up with Kurka?
  10. R

Elite league standings

Does anybody have the accurate table? devils site says we are 5th in the table, elite league site says 8th in the table?
  11. R

Andrew Conboy

Heard something from a source the other day about the going's on with regards to Andrew Conboy. Club said they would stick by him. Ragan/Pope wanted to make him a franchise player and build the team around him, he was given a few days to decide on this. Before he has the chance to answer...
  12. R

Phil cook - rumour I heard from a mates friends cat

Been told this afternoon phil cook has been released and left the club
  13. R

Brent Interview

Looks like myers has had his days. New keeper signed to challenge for no1 spot. both cook and new keeper dressing tonight. New d man signing tomorrow & Forward. Smith has gone home so unavailable tonight.
  14. R

Joonas Interview

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... interview/
  15. R

Colorado Hats On Devils.com Store

Hi Guys, Anybody got a Colorado Hat from the On Devils.com Store? I paid and have yet to receive anything at all? In the rink shop i asked for one on sat and they said they dont have any and cant get them anymore? The guy told me that the shop has nothing to do with devils.com store, is this...
  16. R

Livestream on the devils.com site

Anybody used it before? is it worth it? Whats the quality like?
  17. R

NEW D MAN

Is it me or does it seem like we are not going to get anybody in? Can we really expect any decent results on the weekend?
  18. R

Photos from Last night Vs Hull Stingrays

Hi Guys, Got lots of quality photos from last night, so thought i would share. Where is the best and easiest place to upload for all to view? Cheers Rich
  19. R

why are my hockey related threads deleted?

why are my hockey related threads deleted?
  20. R

Sunday game predictions thread deleted??

i created a thread with score predications only to have it deleted. why would this be?