Search results

1. TheRealJC

Tougher covid restrictions - risk to hockey?

Totally agree, no ice hockey but winter wonderland is fine, that's pathetic. And 5000 people at the motorpoint, 1500 at the new theatre for pantomime, how come they're not affected?
  2. TheRealJC

I totally agree with you, hockey in the UK is not a sport that attracts hundred of thousands of pounds, so anything past those 2 games and we could be really struggling financially. Hopefully the government will cover losses, but I doubt they'll cover 100% of it. Saying that, negative tests will...
  3. TheRealJC

Have you checked any sports forums regarding rules not being adhered to? There was a multi page thread on here in the last week, and it's also been happening on football and rugby pages. So maybe you're right about masks, but many other posters have disagreed with your view that it's been very...
  4. TheRealJC

The silly thing is, this now makes wearing a mask such an easy thing. I can't help but think that the Welsh government, like any other government, have a department that monitor social media. You can see on football, rugby, ice hockey forums/websites about the number of people moaning (quote...
  5. TheRealJC

celebrity/famous Devils fans

George Wood, former arsenal and Scotland goalkeeper never missed a game when he was gk coach at Cardiff City in the WNIR days, he used to travel to away games sometimes too.
  6. TheRealJC

Favourite Jersey

This one?
  7. TheRealJC

Devils vs Frölunda - 15 Oct 19 - CHL

Tonight's "officiating" is embarrassing, unbelievably one sided
  8. TheRealJC

Ticket needed for 27th December v coventry

Hi all, I've left it a bit late and all tickets are sold out. Does anyone have a spare ticket that they want to sell me? Will pay face value. Thanks in advance
  9. TheRealJC

Ticket needed for 27th December v coventry

Hi all, I've left it a bit late and all tickets are sold out. Does anyone have a spare ticket that they want to sell me? Will pay face value. Thanks in advance
  10. TheRealJC

Forum Upgrade

My tapatalk hasn't worked for days since the upgrade?