Search results

1. D

Now SOLD _ 2 Spare tickets for sale for the game on Sunday 26th March

SOLD I have 2 spare tickets available for the game against Belfast on Sunday 26th March Block 11 J3 and J4 1 x Concession £12 1 x Child. £8 Selling at face value
  2. D

NOW SOLD _ 2 x tickets for Sale against Belfast Saturday 25th

Hi I have 2 spare tickets available for the game against Belfast on Saturday 25th March Block 11 G4 and G5 1 x Concession £12 1 x Child. £8 Selling at face value
  3. D

hi yes we are still looking for ticket for the final

hi yes we are still looking for ticket for the final
  4. D

2 x CC Final Tickets WANTED willing to pay £80 each

hi yes we are still looking for tickets
  5. D

2 x CC Final Tickets WANTED willing to pay £80 each

I'm looking for two CC final tickets next to each other willing to pay up to £80 a ticket! Many thanks Donna
  6. D

Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

Looking for 2, tickets for the Cup Final. Willing to pay £50 a ticket
  7. D

Season Ticket Direct Debits

I had a letter saying that the DD would not be set up in time for May 1st and would i either send a chq or contact the club with my credit card details for the 1st payment. I sent a chq and my 10% deposit has also been cashed now.
  8. D

Do you want Brad back?

absolutely, rather have him on our team bench than anywhere else in the league. Great player, great man
  9. D

Season ticket tracker

received a letter confirming my season ticket yesterday, d/d wont be in place by 1st may so have to pay first payment by chq or debit/credit card
  10. D

Devils Player Back Is.....

Surely he isnt coming back to be near his "new home"???
  11. D

Devils Player Back Is.....

i'm glad max is back, perhaps not always the most consistent of players. But i would rather have his bum on our bench, someone else's in the league.
  12. D

Blaze v Devils - Sat 1:00pm - Playoff Spectacular

OMG i havent any finger nails left, awesome win and well deserved by the sounds of it.Just wish i had been there to watch. Bring on the final, wooooopeee
  13. D

Steelers v Devils - Sun 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

OMG absolutely fantastic win, we're on our way now
  14. D

Mr Brad Voth

he is awesome add me and the family to the list
  15. D

Hockey Snowmen

great piccie
  16. D

Devils v Blaze - 12/12 - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

Totally agree with all the coments regarding the voth/campbell incident. The ref's certainly need to be alot more consistent with their calls, throughout the game. Sitting in block 14 it was quite hard to see the incident itself. I was however near enough to hear the Coventry fans cheering and...
  17. D

****9PM FACE OFF****TONIGHTS GAME. IMPORTANT!!!!

Well the nice lady at the rink phoned me this morning to tell me the game was delayed. I was pleased to think that after last week they were making an effort to let people know. I certainly didnt feel the need to abuse her
  18. D

08/09 Goals / Fights DVDs ?

and me please
  19. D

Summer fun WordGame

Bob Bradshaw
  20. D

Summer fun WordGame

l Larry Leeger