Search results

1. B

Mike MacWilliam - A gent and pure class

He was best friends with Welsh Christian singer/songwriter Martin Joseph. I'm pretty sure Mike went on tour with him as his sound guy. Not sure he was ever in a band. If he was, you sure wouldn't want to storm the stage or accidentally nudge one of his bandmates. ;)
  2. B

Batch

Have your school blocked access to YouTube? When you get home, ask your ma to type "Batch vs Keefe" into the search engine and you'll get both of Batch's clear wins over Keefe. You're welcome.
  3. B

Devils v Steelers - Wed 14 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

How to deal with someone running your netty.....
  4. B

Favourite Devils 'poke the bear' moment

My favourite, another Macwillam incident in the european group hosted at WNIR. One of the Podhalle players started throwing his weight around and mouthing off at Macwilliam, who didn't take the bait, the player then started shoving the lino about which earned him a rather nasty pasting from big...
  5. B

Clan v Devils - 08/01 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Highlights are up here:- Bordy incident is at 7:45, looks like a clean hit from a very big guy into a smaller guy, nothing dirty or untoward and judging purely from the video a match penalty seems ludicrously harsh for such an innocuous incident IMO. Nothing was called at the time until a...
  6. B

Clan v Devils - 19/10 @ 19:30 - League - Chat/Updates

Terry Hunt, is anyone else supposed to know what any of that means? Voth was worse than the Clan at what? TiddleyWinks What was Simmsy's prophecy?! Anyhoo, highlights:-
  7. B

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2016/17

So Richie is back for a 10th season then. Excellent re-signing of one of the UK's best D-men. Over the moon!!
  8. B

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

So Richie is back for a 10th season then. Excellent re-signing of one of the UK's best D-men. Over the moon!!
  9. B

Tonight's sold out Steelers game.

Yep still available!! PM me and I'll give you my mobile number.
  10. B

Tonight's sold out Steelers game.

Hi guys, due to my wife being too ill to go, I have one adult and one child ticket spare, back row block 14 for the game tonight. If anyone wants them, PM me before 5pm and I'll meet you outside the rink. £10 for one or both. Sorry to advertise for sale stuff here, but I just figured it wa the...
  11. B

Game sold out- ticket needed!

Have you sold the child's ticket yet?
  12. B

Devils @ EDINBURGH - 4th December- 7:30PM - Chat/Updates

Just sent them this:- "Paid my money for Friday 4 december stream against Cardiff (this account: bodybag66@hotmail.com) I'm currently getting no stream at all, along with everyone else I've spoken to who have also wasted the same amount of money as myself. Simplest thing is if you deposit the...
  13. B

Still showing Offline for me now too. I did get to see some lovely still pictures of the teams coming out for warmup before it died on its arse though. What a joke. Makes you realise how good the service is from Icetime TV really I guess. No way am I accepting paying £6 for this bag of scheisse...
  14. B

Anyone not yet to pay for the Caps webcast, just a tip, DON'T!! I've never seen anything like it. God alone knows what they're using as a server, possibly a Vic20 (now THERE'S a reference for the kids). if you like you're ice hockey to resemble a collection of still images with a constant...
  15. B

LEARN TO PLAY - A QUESTION

Hi, My 10 year old started learn to play a month or two back and I'm pretty sure they won't be allowed on the ice without FULL kit. This would include body armor, elbow pads, knee pads, neck protector, helmet, gloves etc. When we started they didn't have any gear at all to loan apart from...
  16. B

Return of Morissette

Absolute no-brainer IMHO, one of the hardest working players in the league. Blocks more shots than almost anyone I've seen play and racks the points up too! Welcome back Mo:- http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/morrissette-back/
  17. B

Joey Haddad is back

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/haddad-back-another-season/ Can't believe no-one has posted this here yet. Excellent re-signing of one of the most important players on the roster last year. Big, aggressive, skillful and a natural leader. Love the quote at the end where he says he didn't even...
  18. B

Play off game v Belfast

Don't know if this adds anything decisive to the Premier TV thing or not, but Giants are currently selling the webcast for Friday night at £4.99 (early bird purchase) which would suggest now Premier TV coverage.
  19. B

Cardiff @ Fife - Saturday Jan 31 - 7:15pm - Chat/Updates

Yep completely dead here too. Anyone who even thinks about asking for money back from DevilsTV after watching this shower of arse, horror show, debacle of a webcast needs to get a grip.
  20. B

Cardiff @ Fife - Saturday Jan 31 - 7:15pm - Chat/Updates

It's working, sort of, if you like watching hockey as a series of still images. The commentators sound like they've OD'd on Lithium, and the picture looks like it's been filmed with a crayon. It's not worth 8p never mind £8. Also, no way of asking questions or complaining to them, just a "help"...