Search results

1. B

Myers retires

He did say at his testimonial he would never be back, didn't say player or coaching role , so I would say he won't be back in any capacity at the IAW
  2. B

Play off

Stars.. as they are awful at present but it's a knockout 2 legs so anything can happen as we all know with clan.
  3. B

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th March 24 - FO 19:30

Yes , but don't use it when needed .
  4. B

One less player than belfast , be nice to get the 2pts in Sheffield though and take pressure of sundays game
  5. B

plus it also shows belfast can rough up one of our players and get away with it, and before anyone kicks off saying we dont want our players banned for stepping up, jog on, i know it wasnt the outcome but what if barrow ended up with a serious injury after that ,nobody knows and couldve missed...
  6. B

Parking

Bargain..,.
  7. B

Pretty sure he's a repeat offender with dops ..defo 1 game ban could be 2 if repeat offender
  8. B

Parking

Yes it's terrible lately, the club will start losing fans in the future unless parking is improved, and it will get worse from January with toys r us to be demolished then to make way for the cycle track . I parked in morrisons no hassle in and out parked up 7.05 out by 9.55 perfect , no...
  9. B

Well that was piss poor, barrow best he played all season, wall kept us in it after keefer blasted his players, saved loads of shots goalbound in a spell of 5 mins . Seems like we are playing the season out in the lge and saving it for the playoffs if we get there , man down , why didn't...
  10. B

No ully, busch, waller or Martin.
  11. B

A point will give us 2nd according to eihl website
  12. B

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

Plays tonight so thrown out for a legal hit and was instigated into a fight .
  13. B

Bowns .must've a niggle ..wall starts, whistle in net for giants who has been better than besko. Chad free to play, so basically got thrown out for nowt
  14. B

from where i was sat pretty sure his head/face battered the plexi and yes he was struggling going to his bench at one time his legs were going.
  15. B

Manchester Storm

Or fife, I believe they've haulled 11 from last 12 possible points
  16. B

According to match report he was pulled by PR
  17. B

Manchester Storm

Surprise package for me this season. .
  18. B

Parking

The There's no official signage that says badge holders only in disabled bays, it is common sense not to park in a disabled bay, but if there's no sign badge holders only , by law anyone can park there.
  19. B

Congratulations Steelers

Do we really want the continental cup ? Steelers refused it and obviously played less games, and hey ho won the league at a canter...and I firmly believe if they can keep that squad they got every chance of winning the chl comp.