Search results

1. Pleximan

Devils mascot

Not a regular poster, I thought I would just gauge some opinion on the Devils mascot. Now I know Taz is a big hit with the kiddies as they find him lovable and cuddly but why can't the Devils mascot actually look like a Devil? What is Taz? A tomato? Strawberry? He certainly doesn't resemble a...
  2. Pleximan

Congratulations to Coventry Blaze

Well done Coventry on winning the playoffs trophy! A great turn around in the season for Blaze, Chuck Weber has done a great job running their bench since he was brought in, nobody would have predicted Coventry to win the playoffs so definitely a case of the underdog coming through to win, and...
  3. Pleximan

Kevin Westgarth

Westgarth looks a great signing for Belfast, he has great pedigree in the NHL. But for the way Belfast are talking up how he is going to cause havoc in the BBT, i would like to see Devils key on him and get him eliminated from the game early on, we have plenty of tough players that outnumber...
  4. Pleximan

Premier League City

Exciting times ahead for the city of Cardiff on the sporting front. With the new ice arena having been given the green light with outright planning consent there are very exciting times ahead for the Cardiff Devils. Hopefully trophies will soon be heading back to Cardiff over the next few years...
  5. Pleximan

The failing Elite League model

Problems, problems, problems! That is the Elite League! Every season the smaller clubs just have the life squeezed out of them, Newcastle, Manchester and Basingstoke all struggled in the Elite League before dropping down to EPL. Edinburgh have been teetering for a few years and of course...
  6. Pleximan

Elite 'Bob Phillips' League website

I am probably stating the obvious here, but has anybody else noticed that the official Elite League website (and we all know who runs that), is not reporting any Devils signing news? The last Devils story reported on there was of Prpich's sacking - a story that they seemed happy to report as it...