Search results

1. W

Brendan Connelly

he hardly turtled, Faryna put a big hit on the boards and then skated into the back of Connelly and forced him to the floor (clearly shown on the highlights)
  2. W

Devils v Bili Tygri Liberec - Thurs 31 Aug 2017 / 7:00pm

doesn't look to be to many in at IAW
  3. W

Webcast for playoff semi/final

a rip off? it £10 per game, you choose what game you watch, £2 more than the average webcast....what actually is a rip off is £89 for a weekend ticket AT the play offs, so if you include the 3rd/4th game ....a game which neither teams or fans really want to be in/see, that means each game cost...
  4. W

Giants v Devils - 08/02 @ 19:00 - CC SF 2nd Leg - Chat/Updates

Devils 100% deserved that win, more heart, speed and desire than the Giants all night long in every department. As for the Bordeleau hit, it was his high and targeted the head causing injury. I expect a ban because of him being classed as a repeat offender. Fair play to Keefe for stepping up...
  5. W

Derrick Walser ...

his actions were dealt with on the night with his 10 minute misconduct, that's the maximum penalty that can be given for this under the rules. Bordeleau also left the line before the end of the anthem to, but no complaints/penalty for that.
  6. W

Derrick Walser ...

David Longstaff ‏@davidlobby 4h4 hours ago @patricksmyth not the 1st time paddy,steelers in Cardiff 1996,devils player ROBERT MILLETTE misjudged anthem,100mph round rink, both teams now here is a interesting quote on twitter from a former player
  7. W

Derrick Walser ...

absolute garbage...it was an individual mistake, just like when any player take a stupid penalty.
  8. W

Derrick Walser ...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  9. W

Derrick Walser ...

your example is completely different in every aspect, plus this is the reason why no anthems are played in Belfast, hence the statement of "In the land of the Giants, everyone is equal" IMO Walser was wrong for doing this, but the ref gave the only penalty available...end of. He has issued an...
  10. W

Blaze v Devils - 21/01 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Been telling everyone for the past 2 seasons just how poor Hogarth is, and now people are seeing just how random his officiating is......think yourself lucky, he has officiated 6 Giants game since mid December...... lol
  11. W

Scottish triple header....1 game too many?

have to agree 3 games in 3 days is mad.....but at the end of the day it has to be agreed by all parties. So teams who have triple headers have them because their representative at the fixtures meeting agreed to it.
  12. W

Devils v Blaze - 08/10 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Firstly I cannot believe there was no bans handed out after the 1st game. Hicks lost complete control and his bottle. Problem is now for both sides is that if anyone puts in a dubious hit or if players go out to get revenge he will be all over it like a rash, and can see players being kicked out...
  13. W

Kelman comments on Hendrix

strange reply.......... but I never said Devils couldn't/ haven't sign quality players. The point I was making is that it seems the vast majority of fingers are pointing towards the panto villan Hendo (never been a favourite of mine) I'm just saying that there is more to what is happening than...
  14. W

HIS (so-called) version of why staff aren't re-signed, why staff leave being a long way from the truth.
  15. W

I agree that not shaking hands after the game is a ridiculous thing to sink to........but the whole story of the whys and wherefores will never come out on this matter. Speculation by fans wont resolve the situation, because its only the people actually involved that know the real reasons. I...
  16. W

2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

and again Valibik with Beech last season
  17. W

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/17

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/ plus Ryan Martinelli as well
  18. W

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/ overrated players you say...lets count up Elite League titles for Belfast & Cardiff
  19. W

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2016/ Looks like at least 1 Devils fan thinks he would have been a good signing for you Devil94 Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:31 pm Posts: 556 Reply with quote Post Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans...