Search results

1. D

Fans' Forum

Do you ever get any enjoyment out of anything hockey related? All of your posts make it seem it's a real chore for you to follow hockey and the Devils. You have been very quiet on match threads recently when we have been winning and some exciting games to watch. No one (I hope) is forcing you to...
  2. D

Flyers Vs Devils - League - 17th Feb 24 - FO 19:15

Never in doubt. I now make that 11 on the bounce in the league. This recent purple patch reminds me a little of Andrew Lord's era, doesn't matter too much if we go behind early, always confident the team can fight back and come away with something. Let's keep this thing rolling.
  3. D

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 14th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

Might not have been a great performance but this team ow knows how to win. 10 game winning streak, and a few of those coming from behind. Good habit to be in.
  4. D

2024/2025 season ticket

Everyday running of the club is literally what he's employed to do.
  5. D

Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th Feb 24 - FO 16:00

Ever since that comment on here a few weeks ago of "Does PR know what a 4 point weekend is?", we're now on a 7 game win streak. Not sure we'll see that poster on here tonight...
  6. D

Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th Feb 24 - FO 16:00

Don't say it don't say it don't say it don't say it........ TYPICAL DEVILS ;)
  7. D

Giants Vs Devils - League - 3rd Feb 24 - FO 19:00

Get in. Really didn't fancy coming away from this weekend empty handed. 2 points and a chance secured and a chance at some more tomorrow, happy days. Didn't see the game as I won't pay for the giants stream, but sounded overall a tidy performance too
  8. D

Giants Vs Devils - League - 3rd Feb 24 - FO 19:00

We're gonna be under heaps of pressure in the last 20 mins, need to stay tight, protect Bownsy, and then hopefully capitalise on any opportunity to put the game out of sight
  9. D

Flyers vs Devils - League - 28th Jan 24 - FO 17:15

What would that make yourself, a doom monger?
  10. D

Delighted that Crandall is proving the doubters wrong after so many didn't want him back.
  11. D

Great character and comeback. We did what Sheffield couldn't last week. 4 on the bounce, let's keep this train running. Typical Devils ;)
  12. D

A banana skin for sure. Will need to be at our best.
  13. D

Flames Vs Devils - League - 21st Jan 24 - FO 18:00

What a pass by Barrow for the 2nd goal
  14. D

4 point weekend, more than Steelers and Giants. We're gaining ;)
  15. D

Doesn't tell the full story always no, but gives a pretty good idea over the course of the season. Another thing about stats is that it doesn't have an opinion. So for example, if someone has a bias or opinion about a team or player, either good or bad, the stats are a more reliable source. So...
  16. D

With +/- stats of +13 and +15 respectively, I would argue that it is working. Certainly not a major issue anyway.
  17. D

He overachieved definitely, which is why so many now are sulking when we're actually playing at about the right level.
  18. D

Devils Vs Stars - League - 20th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

Brittain saw his team go down 3 nothing then decided to do something about it. And it seemed to have worked as they pulled it back to 3-2 not long after. Fair play to him I say.
  19. D

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about Euan King joining the Vernal Oilers in the US as a netminding consultant. It may have no effect on his Devils role and could be a summer thing, I'm not sure. But the timing with his absence with illness is strange. Interestingly the guy running the...