Search results

1. D

What's happening this season

Not only is he a target for officials but also opposition players, who know then can get him to take silly penalties. When he's got his head on(and not hitting people with it) he can be an excellent player, one who also stands up for the team too, something we've been missing for a while. So...
  2. D

Devils Vs The Clan -Sat 14th - 7pm - Chat / Updates

Best away fans I've seen down there in along time, made loads of noise throughout, a credit to their team.
  3. D

Dundee = champions 2013/2014

Well played! That is all :P
  4. D

Belfast = champions 2013/2014

Travelling from Hereford to attend 90% of home games, hardly fickle... Did not criticise the team, merely the keeper. The point is Belfast turned on the class when they wanted, reminiscent of a class team. Will be tough to beat.
  5. D

Belfast = champions 2013/2014

We have just witnessed the champions for this season. With Nottingham losing a few key players the league is Belfast's for the taking... On another note what has happened to our intro?! The one tonight was terrible, didn't get the fans going at all! And one last niggle, joe Myers couldn't have...
  6. D

Cardiff Devils PP

Doesn't make for great readng does it... On the contrary would be interesting to see the penalty kill stats for the last 2 weeks, should paint a different picture.
  7. D

1 Goal not man of the match!

Ben was definitely one of our better players last night. I also thought Richardson had a decent game as well as Osaer who kept the scoreline respectable.
  8. D

Devils @ Panthers - Sat, Jan 12, 7:00pm - Chat /Updates

We had periods last night where we did compete (all be it very small periods!) but what really killed us last night was conceding a goal at the start of each period. We just didn't appear to be switched on and several of Ling's goals were identical and we couldn't seem to stop him... We rarely...
  9. D

I will now also sacrifice a win for this level of entertainment. :D
  10. D

Same here. I don't mind the loss so much as long as we give everything and dont get bullied out there. Obviously I will sacrifice both these things for win ;)
  11. D

Paul Ragan to make an announcement about NHL situation

I agree Scarbrough is a great shout, certainly scoring goals for fun at the moment. Would it cost us though (apart from a bigger contract) as isn't he on our books already?
  12. D

Paul Ragan to make an announcement about NHL situation

Disappointing! The thing is nottingham are a very good team and will be an extremely tough game. So if we lose what will mr Ragan have to say as this will not fit in with the 'consistency' call. Feel a bit sorry G in all this.
  13. D

Devils @ Capitals - Sun, Jan 6, 6:00pm - Chat /Updates

Good win boys well done. Now away to Nottingham next... easy peasy :D
  14. D

Three stars

Totally agree. Ben Bowns should have won first star last night hands down. How he didn't win a single star is beyond me...
  15. D

Enforcer

I agree to that perhaps Hill could throw his weight around more, however he is the second best brit in the league (in terms of points) and only behind mac, Stu and Blight in the team (points wise). Is it worth him risking Penalties?
  16. D

Enforcer

Devin would have loved the game last night, would have certainly thrown a few hits around!
  17. D

Enforcer

Do we need an enforcer out there? I know Jesse hd his fight right at the start but he then went quiet. At times in the second period Hand completely bossed the game and no one was willing to stand up to him. We have alot of big guys on the team surely someone has to step up at some point??
  18. D

Jesse Gimblett

Just wondered what you all think of him so far this season. Has had big skates to fill in Deeds but so far I think he has done ok, perhaps needs to step up a bit more physically, but otherwise a good signing. Just my opinion. Thoughts??
  19. D

Phil Osaer

Bar the odd blip here or there Osaer has been one of our better players so far this season.
  20. D

Devils away form in Scotland ? Why ?

Re: Devils away form in Scotland ? Why ? I don't know how the contracts work, but seeing as we're short is it possible to call up one of the guys from NIHL devils teams???