Search results

1. S

Devils V Stingrays - Thu 31st October - 7:30PM -Chat

I know there have been one or two worries aired about LaCosta. There were some mistakes made last night for sure but I wouldn't say he is the major concern right now. He had a good few games and to expect a solid performance this week after everything that has transpired may have been a bit too...
  2. S

EIHL secures Premier Sports live tv deal

Likewise, it'll be nice to have some consistent coverage Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk
  3. S

Devils V Stingrays - Thu 31st October - 7:30PM -Chat

We'll be there, along with a few team mates. Supporting hockey in Cardiff is of vital importance, not only to the Devils but to the other clubs that are working hard to keep the community going and raise interest in our sport. Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk
  4. S

Official Club Statement

As much as I feel it is important to show the players support, surely the way in which fans (or indeed sponsors or other stakeholders) choose to do so is their choice entirely. Some would argue that it would be equally beneficial to the players to stand up for what is right. There is no shame in...
  5. S

Official Club Statement

Irrespective of your thoughts about how the situation has been handled, when such an impasse is reached there is usually only one inevitable -albeit sad- consequence. The players, however, surely deserve all the support they can get in a time of uncertainty. The on-ice staff should not pay for...
  6. S

G

Yeah I'm sure he's iced Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk
  7. S

G

Our thoughts exactly!? Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk
  8. S

Challenge Cup - Devils V Blaze - Double Header

Much stronger performances all round. Great result! Really happy to see LaCosta on form, hopefully back in the swing of things after a difficult start (wish people had given him more credit given the circumstances). Hopefully a turning point for the team :-D Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using...
  9. S

Gerad Adams retires to the bench

Regardless whether you agree with the timing or decisions made, it is hard to deny change was needed going forward. If it gives him more chance to make a difference, albeit in a slightly different capacity, then why not? Long-term goals should surely trump attempts at attaining short-lived...
  10. S

Devils Vs Giants - 17th Oct F/O: 7:30PM - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - 17th Oct F/O: 7:30PM - Chat / Update It'll be a tough fixture for sure, especially after a few significant changes. That said, looking forward to a good game and hopefully a fresh start of sorts. Cautious optimism...it's the way forward :D
  11. S

collecting season tickets tonight

Great, thanks for the info :)
  12. S

Welcome to the Devils Paul Bissonnette!!

Seems a good signing to raise the profile of Cardiff hockey at least. Why not indeed? :)