Search results

1. B

New intro music and video

Thank you Dan for the quick information. Where was this information? I miss a lot these days it must be the advancing years :lol: I do hope it is as they will definitely have one committed viewer.
  2. B

New intro music and video

At least now I think we can see that maybe last seasons efforts from the Match night team was not down to ineptness but that a match night is a tricky business to get right. I managed to get to the game last night and I thought the sound was muffled from Block 4. I did enjoy parts of the new...
  3. B

Franny and Sullivan to return

I think reading the last few pages of this thread have solidified for me that a clean new break is needed for the good of all parties really. It's clear there is a divide between parties which in my opinion will never give match night a clear vision and implementation. I would love to see the...
  4. B

I take your point however this does not strike me simply as a personal thing. And to dismiss it as such is missing my point. We have had comments on this thread about sponsors being unhappy already at a potential appointment. Given all we have been through can we afford to just dismiss this as...
  5. B

Times are tough in the W household
  6. B

As mentioned in a previous thread (or maybe even this one) The Genie has been let out of the bottle on this one. Too many times when vocal members of the fan base have been unhappy they have voiced their (very valid) concerns. You cannot then turn around and shout down others. We have made this...
  7. B

I find it very interesting you would take this view given your strong and very valid views of this year. I think we are in danger of a select group of Devils fans installing themselves as the conscious of the fan base, and this is not healthy. It almost appears as now you have the outcome...
  8. B

Ice Rink Developments.

Once again I don't think this is a really appropriate response. Especially given that at this very critical time you and the body of people you represent are needing and I assume wanting, all of the support you can gain as we go down the stretch. I find it very ironic that Chillee has posted...
  9. B

Ice Rink Developments.

It is such a Shame what I see on the Inferno these days. Unprofessional behavior highlighted from the Cardiff Devils owner, and now the Project Manager of the Ice rink and the Chairperson of SORAC. The language on display here is just not becoming of people who shoulder such influence on Ice...
  10. B

Official Club Statement

Maybe without belittling the gentleman it would be prudent to answer his queries pointing out which of his assertions are incorrect. Now I myself have not heard the account he puts forward but that is not to say there is no truth to it. And indeed if he is correct it would cast a very different...
  11. B

Latest rink update

Thank you very much for the confirmation Jonathan. I am very pleased to see the situation has changed as at the recent meetings and presentations regarding the rink my personal conversations with your staff had me believing that the housing issue was very much linked to the rink. I sadly did...
  12. B

The Evil that is the 2013/14 Rumours thread

I respect your stance on not going into the specifics on the issue. I've no doubt given the passion displayed by Paul, that Nutshell would offer a reduced fee to the club lower than that in which he would usually charge a normal client. However as there appears to be a fee of some sort I can see...
  13. B

The Evil that is the 2013/14 Rumours thread

How much did the off ice team cost per game last season? Given Nutshell events was giving up prime Saturday and Sunday evening slots I cannot imagine that would come at no cost to the Devils. I certainly would not give up such prime dates for little compensation. I don't believe that would...
  14. B

Devils sign Doyle

I was lucky enough to view Doyle in person during the season on my hockey travels. I believe we have gone out to sign a real gem of a guy, though part of me wonders why he is coming to these shores as he was one of the stand out players in the games I saw. Still their loss is undoubtedly our...
  15. B

Brad Voth DVD for Christmas

Will the profits from the DVD be going to hopefully keeping Biz on the roster for the end of the year? Might inflate sales if so :geek:
  16. B

Edinburgh game on Sunday - How Many Going?

I'm going in a group of 5!