Search results

1. C

Giants Vs Devils - League - 11 Nov 23 - FO 19:00

SOG are 16-3 That being said pretty tight game so far
  2. C

Devils Vs Giants - League - 8th Oct 23 - 18:00 FO

I did post what I thought, but it was very obvious by your reply that you clearly had differing thoughts (which is hardly surprising) I was happy enough for a "debate" but you chose to just do as you normally seem to do here, it to think you're the only one who is allowed any opinion
  3. C

Friend is a physical d-man, some say he goes looking to make the big hit when he really doesn't need to, but I think he is a good steady player, as is Curti who was a late pick up by the Giants but has fitted in very well.
  4. C

I'm saying what I saw, but it seems only certain people are allowed to make comments. Then when someone voices an alternative viewpoint there are plenty on here that revert to abusive language (even towards their fellow Devils fans). You either agree or disagree with other peoples views, but...
  5. C

Batch should have got a minimum of 2+2, and even as you say 5. Throwing off his gloves and repeatedly punching a unwilling combatant. Bigging him up for this, but if it was against a devil it would be the worst thing ever. People also saying Printz should have been given and extra 2 for...
  6. C

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

Bit like Batch & Louis then eh :confused:
  7. C

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

There hasn't been a wage c There hasn't been a wage cap for years....but just how does anyone know what any other team spends? It's just people's perception of the stamp of player signed without any real knowledge
  8. C

Giants Vs Devils - League - 18th & 19th March 23 - Double Header Baby!

you say this constantly....then you make a complaint and try and mostly succeed in getting a free webcast.
  9. C

Giants Vs Devils - League - 18th & 19th March 23 - Double Header Baby!

Just like the vast majority of webcast commentators. You need to try listening to the others, just as biased and loud when home/their team scores. If it's such a problem for you and anyone else, it's quite simple...DON'T buy it!!!I
  10. C

Challenge Cup Final

Amazes me that Devils fans say they originated/started cheque book hockey, but not t many complaints from within, then when another team spends more then that becomes a problem. within As for the CCup format, I fully agree it needs revamping and have thought that way for numerous years. The fact...
  11. C

Conti Cup opponents.

Wondering what Devils fans thoughts are on the charge for each game via stream. I wonder if all of the ones that objected and complained at Steelers buying the rights so they could charge still feel the same, or is it suddenly different now?
  12. C

Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

Secret Lagoon is a better option IMO
  13. C

Flames Vs Devils - League - 26th Oct 22 - 19:30 FO

A couple of players tried to get to Nasland, but linesmen and ref were stood right by him, then Long tried to get at him as the officials ushered him off the ice.
  14. C

Giants webcast

is a week longer together than Devils?
  15. C

Giants webcast

no they arent playing all of them...injuries too
  16. C

Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

Its a rebuild each year, nothing new there, kept a good core of players with some very good additions
  17. C

Delay

It was Canadian import netminder Hughes that was in goal for Flames...not their back up