Search results

1. B

Injury woes

Anybody heard what the latest is with the team injuries? We could really do with Louis back in the line up esp after seeing Faryna and Batch leave the game Saturday night. Hope both are ok.
  2. B

Fitzy & Gagnon

All I can say is wow......these 2 guys are throwing bombs at each other every time their teams meet. Gagnon has an absolute hammer for a right hand. 2 knock downs against Fitzy who to his credit has managed to get back up and go right back at him. Both guys are absolute warriors and no doubt...
  3. B

Morrissette Injury

With Mo looking like he will miss the rest of the season with broken ankle according to rumours (they maybe just rumours). I wonder what plan f action the club will take? Running now with Lord on ice and zero spares I really hope we bring someone in as (God forbid) one more injury could ruin...
  4. B

Craig Weller

Well the big man has certainly stayed in shape and looked as classy as ever on the ice. Really gutted we never got to see him back in a Devils jersey. He's arguably the best player we have ever had with the most impact in a season. Didn't look like a guy who has fully retired. Even at 35 years...
  5. B

If there is ever a time....

Going into the last 3 games of the season this is without doubt one of the best chances we have had in the EIHL to win the league. Guys have looked tired as of late yet the likes of Kurka, Bownes, Hervato, Hendo, Haddad and Piggot have really stepped it up. A few others have surprisingly fell...
  6. B

Lack Of Physicality

Can't understand why we have zero physicality lately... esp in games where we are behind by a few goals. Surely that's when we need to try something new!?!? Get some energy and momentum back. Is it something that Lord is influencing or are we carrying injuries....either way it's not working for...
  7. B

Maybe Time For New Import

I might get slated here but I definitely think its time for Todd and Lordo to seek out a new import player as we just seem to be getting injury after injury. Full strength we seem to be a force that few can contain. 4-0 over league leaders but the fact we lost Mychan messed up lines and...
  8. B

Robinson Leaves Panthers

Looks like Visa issues have forced Robinson to have to leave Panthers. Can't stay in country any longer than Tue. No word on if he is yet to return. Looks like they will make a big signing at some point