Search results

1. B

Devils Vs Blue Fox - Conti Cup Final - 14th Jan 24 - FO 19:00

I have absolutely no idea what game you were watching to be honest (with respect). Alderson played like a wrecking ball along with Brandt. It was some of the best hockey I have witnessed in years.
  2. B

Nomads Vs Devils - Conti Cup Final - 12th Jan 24 - FO 20:00

Russell out is a ridiculous thing to say IMO. I did believe that Russell was running out of ideas before the last Episode on Devils and last EIHL interview. The episode showed that he knows exactly what each player needs to improve on and his synopsis of each was pretty much spot on. He does...
  3. B

CANCELLED - Devils Vs Giants - League - 7th Jan 24 - FO 18:00

After the behind the scenes episode we can now see that PR does have the passion but I still would like to see a bit more of it during the game behind the bench. I now think think PR is the type of coach who publicly doesn't like to out the player for 'all to see'......however but if he keeps...
  4. B

Devils Vs Steelers - League - 3rd Jan 24 - FO 19:30

Don’t get me wrong……in the perfect world many of King Amos points are great, some are just fantasy. Running a busines, club etc….and trying to keep thousands of people happy……will never happen. Many of us here couldnt give a damn about some of those points (not saying some aren’t good, no...
  5. B

One main issue for me is that during last nights ‘schooling’ from the Steelers along with the one Guilford gave us he is on the bench with his hands in his pockets with not even a hint of frustration toward the players! Imagine the likes of Tortorella or even Keefe, Paul Thompson….they would be...
  6. B

I loved the signing of PR but at the moment he does seem like he’s out of ideas. I sit directly opposite bench at centre ice and last 2 games esp last night he looked dejected and did not say a word to the players in the last 2 periods. He should have dished out the hairdryer treatment to get...
  7. B

Devils Sign Bode Wilde

He's actually down as 220lb on the ECHL website, which seems more like it. Many sites still reference the weight they were when they got their first pro contract. Hes a unit that's for sure
  8. B

Flyers Vs Devils - League - 17th Dec 23 - FO 17:30

Our team this season has some really talented players. The problem is they seem to pick and chose when they want to show up. Brandt leads the way in work ethic and attitude and if some of our guys had an ounce of what he had we would likely be at the top of the league standings and still in...
  9. B

Devils Vs Stars - League - 16th Dec 23 - FO 19:00

I missed the game but saw the end. It all boils down to what has gone on in the game. If someone had taken on Allen during the game then this may not have happened. We do lack that one type of player who would make the likes of Allen think twice about going after our guys and the dirty plays...
  10. B

Devils Vs Panthers - League - 2nd Dec 23 - FO 19:00

Possession wise for the 1st half of the game we dominated regardless of what the scoreline said. Bowns had an off night and I have no idea why Wall didn't get a chance in net! Our D have been pretty poor lately. Donaghey has had a recent slump in form lately but hopefully will be back to his...
  11. B

Devils Vs Flames - CC - 23rd Sept 23 - 19:00 FO

Great performance. We have a few guys who are absolute beasts in Brandt, Pietroniro, Rymsha and Donaghey. Chad had an absolutely incredible game last night and brought the energy. I have to say I was more impressed with the Flames than both Giants and Steelers.
  12. B

Team Toughness and Skillset

Sadly I don't think Batch will fill the void. He hasn't done that since he played with Hendo. If he's on a small wage then why the hell should he!? I'd like to see a no nonsense D man at the back and another Faryna type. On paper we seem to have plenty of firepower in the scoring department...
  13. B

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 25th Feb 23 - 19:00 FO

Spot on! I defended Dupont early on but if Brandt is a healthy scratch is shows he clearly hasn't a clue. I'd be scratching Reid or even Crandall before Brandt because hes playing as he should where the other two have been missing all season and only popping up in the odd game. Sad to say i'm...
  14. B

Fournier Released

Correct would offer very little
  15. B

Fournier Released

He was a big reason we nearly won the SLAM.....He was feared and scared the sh#t out of D men in every team. Turnovers galore!!!
  16. B

Fournier Released

Don't think Bordy will be playing for a while Terry : ( Horrendous and cheap play by the Clown that is Derek Parker.
  17. B

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 26th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

Could we be going the same way the Panthers have for many years? Neilson departed after bringing many years of success and Panthers have been dismal since (things may change now for them with his return). After Lord departed its plausible that we could go through many coaches and players and see...
  18. B

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 26th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

Louis definitely isn't on a leash.....The reality is that NOBODY wants to fight him FACT. Batch just hasn't got it in him anymore, his desire to play with an edge went the moment he witnessed Janssen KO Marsh up in Nottingham. Anyway let's forget fighting......a bloody body check would be...
  19. B

Devils Vs Storm - League - 13th Nov 22 - 18:00 FO

Batch sadly is really having a shocker of a season. Last season he was very very good. What I do not understand is that with all his testimonial events upcoming hes playing so soft. In my opinion if he played a bit more like Brandt and Louis in the hitting department he would really get more of...
  20. B

Stars Vs Devils - League - 12th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

I have no doubt Dupont has the passion to succeed and is trying really hard in the background. Lack of experience in this current role.....Yes. However I honestly do not believe the guy isn't working his socks off to change things. The reason TK and co gave him a chance is because the players...