Search results

1. A

Full Ice Hockey Kit/Gear Sale

I'm selling my full Ice Hockey kit as i no longer play. Not looking to split the items as i'd rather sell it all as a full set. So, here is what's included -Sherwood Kit Bag -Elbow Pas (Practically Brand New) -Bauer Gloves (Large Hole in one of the gloves, so great as practice gloves) -x2 Ice...
  2. A

Ice Hockey Gear & Shirts

I may have a few more bits and pieces in the coming weeks, once I've done some sorting but for now: Itech Hockey Shorts Size: Youth/Large but would fit a small adult. Condition: New Condition Price: £40 Easton Hockey Stick Condition: Very Good Price: £15 CocaCola Cardiff Devils Jersey...
  3. A

Jerseys and stuff for sale

What sizes are the jerseys?
  4. A

Season Ticket Prices Frozen

I was a new season ticket holder for this season and that has been pretty much my only exposure to Ice Hockey. From what i have seen from a "total product" its been very poor and in my opinion i can't see how a price increase is a viable option with everything that has gone on, for me, a far...
  5. A

FULL set of ice/rolley hockey kit for sale!

Is any of this still available?
  6. A

Equipment clear out

What is still available?
  7. A

The all singing and dancing - Musical Moan thread.

I don't know if i will get panned for saying this but...... Lose Yourself - Eminem (Instrumental) Stoke City use this just before the players come out onto the pitch. It gives a hard edge and is something which definitely puts the rafters up the opposition.
  8. A

Whats your profession

Im a Pensions Team Manager!! (Hold back the excitment kids) Oh and recently got a speeding ticket so any lawyers or Police Officers who can help with getting rid of it, please make yourself known! :D
  9. A

Adam Bailey - Ice Skating Coach

Does anyone know his contact details? Can you PM me, looking for 1:1 coaching? Thanks
  10. A

Learning to Skate

Any update on this one?
  11. A

Learning to Skate

Thats brilliant. Thanks Dave.
  12. A

Learning to Skate

Ok, So best to start with the learn to skate programme and move on to some help from Jason. How do i get in touch with him? Just @ the rink im guessing.
  13. A

Learning to Skate

Hi Guys, Need a bit of help/advice. I can skate, averagely well but want to learn how to skate well enough to play hockey. (Hockey stops and going backwards being next on my list of things to learn) I know there is the Play the Game session down the ice rink, but dont think im quite ready for...
  14. A

Nhl video game team

Im Happy to join up. Asherz_t - Feel free to add me.