Search results

1. Y

Devils confirm support of Junior Hockey

Hi d20 .... if you e mail hollieparsons84@hotmail.com she will be able to give you all the details.
  2. Y

Chelmsford v Cardiff NIHL1

Sounds like they played a good game against a top side, well done team .You can follow them on twitter ---- @Cardiff NIHL1.
  3. Y

4 point weekend for Cardiff NIHL1

All support for the guys at games really is welcomed and it was great to see supporters at the home game. It is early days and comments are respected. Right now the four point weekend has been huge for the players confidence and belief as I hope you will appreciate. I feel sure that whatever...
  4. Y

Cardiff NIHL - Fixtures/signings

Another post from The Hockey Forum ; Cardiff were no push overs, and I expect won't be in the future. Two good netties and plenty of wheels. Can't see them finishing above 6th but they will earn respect everywhere they go.
  5. Y

Cardiff NIHL - Fixtures/signings

Post taken from The Hockey Forum ; It seems paper is not a very good judge of Hockey teams or players , as I watched the new Cardiff team take to the ice with a great deal of confidence and skill tonight . They seem to have carved a good team from the available local talent and young newbies...
  6. Y

Junior Club (DCF) Statement

Until such time that the junior club is in credit or if there is anyone else out there who is willing to be guarantor to the £5000 overdraft that at present is in use then a replacement trustee for Paul Ragan cannot yet be considered. Losing the shadow of the DCF name at present is also...
  7. Y

Last year alone nihl1 cost the junior club £6000 ...... The Juniors wanted to keep nihl2 for development of the kids breaking into senior hockey and let Cudds breakaway with just nihl1. Cudds then chose, with no communication or meetings with The Junior Club to make the public announcement...
  8. Y

You can't just change the name of a club immediately it has to be done through official channels, so I take it to mean DCF in brackets is (the old name) until the new name is official and can be used.
  9. Y

Juniors/Devils Community Foundation

More than one person would have been involved in this.
  10. Y

They cost money the service isn't free, Brent was head coach and was paid. Jamie Elson took over and was also paid but based only on what I have heard the council pulled the funding that paid this position recently so Jamie has left with no ongoing involvement with The Juniors.
  11. Y

Showboat and Willpower get your skates on and get out there! lets see what you can do! Have you volunteered to help or run a team as you can clearly do a better job of coaching a group of mixed ability kids than Andrew Lloyd or any of the other coaches whilst keeping all the parents happy...
  12. Y

has it been considered that if money was being taken from The Juniors that it was probably being used to sub the senior team that was clearly struggling to make ends meet with lack of sponsorship and a falling fan base. I agree its been an awful year for the devils with so many negative things...
  13. Y

Its all very well saying about Greenbank taking over The Juniors when the new rink is up and running and people spouting off about how its going to fail but right now there is no choice I don't see Greenbank stepping up and worrying what the kids are going to do for the next 15 months. Its a...
  14. Y

Parking cost rise

Are new/different people with opinion and knowledge not welcome on here Kipper ? I simply stated people must do what they think but the money is welcomed ( maybe it was a little patronising, but no worse than other comments). Training took place in Bristol for six months, it declined in the...
  15. Y

Parking cost rise

if you all have such issues with the club and donation/charge why do you all hide behind posts on a forum and not air your views to the right people ?..... I didnt say or claim this or I was right or wrong but the support is welcomed by those who want to pay and help support ice-hockey in...
  16. Y

Parking cost rise

..... hope the hotels in Nottingham dont raise their prices or tickets dont increase in price by a £1 for playoff weekend .......... I may not pay it and stay home ..... and for the record Kipper the people who ran the juniors for no cost a few years ago did a good job at what was a tough time...