Search results

1. TheOtherG

Brad Voth Shirt of his back

As I'm sure you're all already away, tonight's Shirt Of His Back prize will be one of 22 Brad Voth jerseys that will be worn by the Devils players during warmup Tickets are the usual price of £1 each or 3 for £2 But for tonight only you can buy a full book of 100 tickets for £50 Tonight's...
  2. TheOtherG

RAT does Scotland 2016

Scotland Triple Thursday 3rd to Monday 7th November £235 Per person if sharing a double, twin or triple room £365 Single Room £50 Per person non refundable deposit required to reserve your place Send your deposit by PayPal (as a transfer to friends/family not as paying for goods) to...
  3. TheOtherG

Stars v Devils PlayOff 2nd Leg with Red Army Travel

We are still waiting for a reply from NAT but need to move fast so we are now taking bookings for the PlayOff Quarter Finals 2nd leg in Dundee Leaving The Bay at 6:30am, Llanishen 7:00, Coldra 7:30 (To be confirmed) Price including tickets is £57.50 Adults £52.00 Concession and £36.00 Under...
  4. TheOtherG

Red Army Travel Challenge Cup Info

Here it is, the list you've all been waiting for.... The challenge cup bus lists Pickup times are 9:30 from The Bay, bus stop opposite Morrisons 10:00 Llanishen, bus stop outside 9 Giants Thornhill Road 10:00 Coldra, bus stop outside Hilton Hotel Please make sure you get to your pickup early...
  5. TheOtherG

Panthers boot out their supports club

Seems the Panthers are so big they no longer want or need a supporters club Terrible news for the many Panthers fans that rely on the supporters club countless hours of hard work for events, away travel etc http://pantherssc.co.uk/committee-update/
  6. TheOtherG

Bauer Vapor Speed TI Hockey Skates for sale

1 pair of Bauer Vapor Speed TI hockey skates for sale UK Size 10.5 - They fit me (size 11) with a little room to spare for a gel insole or thick socks Bought in January from CH Sports and used for about 12 skating lessons. Apart from a few small scratches on the toe cap they are in...
  7. TheOtherG

Couple of jerseys for sale

As the title suggests, we have a couple of jerseys for sale. Photo's available on request, also I can bring them to any Devils home game so you can see them in person. You can find me before the game or in the period breaks near the entrance selling 50/50 tickets Josh Batch - Signed Red CH...