Search results

1. TheOtherG

Looking for a Martin Game Worn

Has it got the Cardiff PAT sponsor logo? If so I’d be interested
  2. TheOtherG

Blaze v Devils - Fri 30 March 2018 - Play-Offs 1/4F 1st leg- FO 7:30 - Chat?updates

We have many songs, a lot were sung at the game last night Yes we did do the Red Army chant We also did We Are Number 1 (And you are number 8) It wouldn't be right to sing about being champions, PlayOffs is a different tournament and one we've not won in far too long, hopefully we'll sort...
  3. TheOtherG

Win percentage

Agree with Ocko is a bit too early but shows things are not as bad as some are making out The league gives half a win point for an overtime/ps loss, if you only count actual wins I make it as : 1 Panthers Played 19 - Won 15 = 78.95% 2 Flyers Played 18 - Won 12 = 66.67% 3 Devils Played 20 - Won...
  4. TheOtherG

Storm v Devils - 03/02 @ 19:30 - League - Chat/Updates

We have a bus heading up to Manchester Friday, currently with 7 seats available Cost is £38 Adults, £35 Concession, £19 Kids or £95 Family This includes your game tickets Picking up at : Bay at 13:30 Llanishen 14:00 Coldra 14:30 If you'd like to book then please drop us a message : Facebook ...
  5. TheOtherG

Red Army Travel Trips 2016-17

We have a bus heading up to Manchester Friday, currently with 7 seats available Cost is £38 Adults, £35 Concession, £19 Kids or £95 Family This includes your game tickets Picking up at : Bay at 13:30 Llanishen 14:00 Coldra 14:30 If you'd like to book then please drop us a message : Facebook...
  6. TheOtherG

Blaze v Devils - 21/01 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

I'm heading up and I've finally got round to getting my phone replaced Liv is going too, sure she'll be happy to help a bit
  7. TheOtherG

Brad Voth Shirt of his back

As I'm sure you're all already away, tonight's Shirt Of His Back prize will be one of 22 Brad Voth jerseys that will be worn by the Devils players during warmup Tickets are the usual price of £1 each or 3 for £2 But for tonight only you can buy a full book of 100 tickets for £50 Tonight's...
  8. TheOtherG

Red Army Travel Trips 2016-17

Come see us at the sales desk tonight to order your Scotland breakfast, just £25pp for full buffet breakfast all weekend We are also taking bookings for : Sheffield Steelers - Sunday 16th October £38 Adult £35 Concession £19 Under 16's £95 Family Price includes your tickets Steve King (plus...
  9. TheOtherG

RAT does Scotland 2016

If you're thinking of flying up you can still book with us We'll arrange your room, breakfast, RAT discounted tickets etc and save you a seat on the bus for transport to each of the games Got a hotel booked? We may be able to offer transport only if you can meet us at Jurys Inn Discounted...
  10. TheOtherG

RAT does Scotland 2016

Scotland Triple Thursday 3rd to Monday 7th November £235 Per person if sharing a double, twin or triple room £365 Single Room £50 Per person non refundable deposit required to reserve your place Send your deposit by PayPal (as a transfer to friends/family not as paying for goods) to...
  11. TheOtherG

Stars v Devils PlayOff 2nd Leg with Red Army Travel

Bus has now been booked so we are go for Dundee We only have limited space for the trip of the season so book now
  12. TheOtherG

Stars v Devils PlayOff 2nd Leg with Red Army Travel

We are still waiting for a reply from NAT but need to move fast so we are now taking bookings for the PlayOff Quarter Finals 2nd leg in Dundee Leaving The Bay at 6:30am, Llanishen 7:00, Coldra 7:30 (To be confirmed) Price including tickets is £57.50 Adults £52.00 Concession and £36.00 Under...
  13. TheOtherG

Anyone selling a black jersey from 14/15 or 15/16?

I've got last seasons Black Hendrikx jersey, paid £620 in the auction for it Open to sensible offers
  14. TheOtherG

Red Army Travel Challenge Cup Info

Here it is, the list you've all been waiting for.... The challenge cup bus lists Pickup times are 9:30 from The Bay, bus stop opposite Morrisons 10:00 Llanishen, bus stop outside 9 Giants Thornhill Road 10:00 Coldra, bus stop outside Hilton Hotel Please make sure you get to your pickup early...
  15. TheOtherG

2015-2016 Away Trips

Pickup Time for Sunday are 12:30 Cardiff Bay - Bus stop opposite Morrisons 13:00 Llanishen - Bus stop outside 9 Giants 13:30 Coldra - Bus stop outside Hilton hotel I called in Morrisons this week to make sure they were still happy for us to use their car park, they just asked me to remind...
  16. TheOtherG

Going to Europe

We are currently working on a few prototypes Raffle tickets for the test flights are on sale now :D
  17. TheOtherG

The rink's difficult to reach location.

If you see it passing and Bombay Sam is driving give him a waive and he'll stop for you He says he often picks up in The Bay
  18. TheOtherG

Devils Vs Panthers-Sunday March 22nd-6pm-Chat/Updates

I was wondering whether Mike Will would start for us Even though it could decide our final league position it's not going to affect our playoff seed now A night off for Bowns to sit back and watch the game ready to face Belfast next weekend Or would there be a benefit to finishing second...
  19. TheOtherG

ticket for sunday !!!!

Cool, text me or Natalie if you get any luck
  20. TheOtherG

ticket for sunday !!!!

I'm also looking for one It is for Red Army Travel volunteer Natalie Harvey Text, tweet or message me or Red Army Travel Thank you in advance :D