Search results

1. AvsFan

I personally go with blocks 8 or 20 when taking friends new to hockey, as you get to see the Devils attack twice up that end and its a good view, further up the block you go you get a fuller view of the ice but if you like being closer to the action the first few rows are great especially if its...
  2. AvsFan

When Did You Start Watching?

It was also the 2004/2005 season I attended my first game, I was already watching/following the NHL but had never been to an actual game - it was love at first sight
  3. AvsFan

Auction last night

Looks like it raised some good money for a good cause. Would be nice if they released tshirt/hoody with the Devils rainbow logo, I'm sure they would also sell well. Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  4. AvsFan

Match Night Experience

I would say Devils have the better match night experience in the league but as I'm not at every game can see that it might feel repetitive every weekend. Maybe mixing it up and alternating the period break entertainment each week would keep it fresh. Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  5. AvsFan

Guildford Flames v Devils - Sun 10 Sep 2017 - C Cup - Chat/Updates

Yes last night's game didn't go to plan and the guys didn't look as sharp like they did against Davos this weekend but I'm not worried. I remember last season they started off a bit slow especially in those early CC games but I trust Lord knows what he's doing. At this point next month that's...
  6. AvsFan

signed devil sticks

I'd be interested in the Tyson Marsh signed blade - pm sent
  7. AvsFan

CHL

That's very kind of you and I'd take up the offer and by way of thank you beers at the home games [emoji2] Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  8. AvsFan

Devils v panthers!!

A scrappy game but lot of promise, stand outs for me were Paris and Moore of the new guys and thought Benti had a good game. Was it the same sort of lines used as Saturday in Nottingham? Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  9. AvsFan

Cardiff Devils/IcetimeTV Highlights and Interviews

I'm a bit of an old schooler, but will there be a DVD released of the game with celebration/interview? Can add to 2006 & 2015 winning final DVDS Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  10. AvsFan

Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

I'm assuming Devils attack that end twice as Devils fans are being seated that end of arena and Sheffield the other end. Do we know who is the 'Home' team in the final? Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
  11. AvsFan

Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/challenge-cup-final-ticket-update/ Ticket update from the website
  12. AvsFan

Flights for the Belfast double header in February

We booked our flights back in July, as Milky has said its best to book as early as possible - we missed out last season on leaving it too late.
  13. AvsFan

Looking for a Mychan Jersey

As the title says, anybody have/willing to sell a Mychan Jersey replica or game worn?
  14. AvsFan

Devils v Blaze - 24/09 @ 19:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

Will be interesting to hear what people saw and see the footage of the Bordy incident, as wasn't caught on icetimetv unfortunately - Bordy was not happy!
  15. AvsFan

Is this thing on?

Looks great and much better on mobile
  16. AvsFan

CAPTAIN

I'd like to see Richie with the C
  17. AvsFan

Devils sign Patrick Bordeleau

I'm a pretty happy fan right now :) loved Bordy with the Avs - a true warrior who gives his all, he's gonna be lethal in front of the net!
  18. AvsFan

Red Army Travel Trips 2016-17

Cheers figured it'd be a difficult one to arrange but have now sorted & booked :)
  19. AvsFan

Red Army Travel Trips 2016-17

Will you likely being doing the double header away in Belfast in Feb? sorry know it's not till next year but not been before and not sure whether to start booking/planning now or wait.
  20. AvsFan

piggott cup winning shirt

Will be at game early tomorrow as I've got a puck sponsorship, can meet at doors open or after warm ups?