Search results

1. KaneDevils

GB

What we must realise is, stats can be extremely misleading. Yes a goalie can have 35 or 40 saves in a game which sounds remarkable, but what's more key is the standard of shots and where they came from. Team Russia are renowned for having a low shot rate but a high conversion. Quality over...
  2. KaneDevils

One player wish list

Gave the puck away and was caught out of position too much for me, and certainly too much to be labelled best D man ever. Weller may of only played 39 games but I dont think he ever did anything wrong in those games.
  3. KaneDevils

Signings for 2021/22 season

Ok Mr pedantic. Maybe the interview was done whilst he was playing there?
  4. KaneDevils

GB

Saying "we can do better" is fair enough although can seem a bit cold. Has anyone said that about Martin leaving. The remark I refer too came in the middle of a mini rant and was unwarranted. Also, one player doesnt win the league. Regardless of how good they are.
  5. KaneDevils

Well if that's true then we have little choice. Id personally word it differently and say; he feels he can try his hand at a better and higher league whilst living and experiencing a different part of the world.
  6. KaneDevils

He's currently playing for them though isn't he, during this mini pre season thingy. He prefers a move to Europe and a bigger and better league. I'd be amazed if he starts the season in this league especially after the game today.
  7. KaneDevils

GB

During his last season he was a little inconsistent yes. That could be due to a thousand and one things. A move was mooted, he had mixed feelings or apprehension. A falling out with a team mate(s) due to a potential move or something else. An argument with his partner, absolutely anything. It...
  8. KaneDevils

GB

Great effort and a great game to watch. Credit GB, especially after going 1 down after just 25 seconds.
  9. KaneDevils

GB

He will get plenty of offers from higher standard leagues after today's performance, regardless of any concentration issues. He still has age on his side to improve if need be.
  10. KaneDevils

Bowns phone will be buzzing like a bee this afternoon.
  11. KaneDevils

GB

Something was distracting him from his game, but form is temporary. You have a brit goalie here, who is import quality. A rare commodity.
  12. KaneDevils

GB

Yeah, never did get that remark. Sour grapes perhaps. ;)
  13. KaneDevils

IIHF tournament

May as well delete this thread as we have 2 on the go. Even though this one was done 1st ;)
  14. KaneDevils

GB

Brilliant 2nd period from GB, bowns awesome.
  15. KaneDevils

IIHF tournament

Decent from GB, staying out the box, gritty and throwing plenty of hits. Bowns playing well. Not sure I agree with these, "past his best" remarks.
  16. KaneDevils

IIHF tournament

Off to a Hrivik start .......
  17. KaneDevils

IIHF tournament

GB vs Slovakia about to start
  18. KaneDevils

IIHF tournament

Aye, I thought GB did quite well to be fair. Best player for me was perlini? No idea who he plays for. The Russians skating and shooting was top notch. Only ever going to be one winner. As has been said, just being in pool A is remarkable, really.
  19. KaneDevils

Devils online shop

It must be an error. The couriers wouldn't charge that and if they did they'd go out of business.
  20. KaneDevils

Devils online shop

Jerseys are free? But a mug, air freshener and a puck costs £16.50. Seems more hassle than its worth. Thanks for all the replies.