Search results

1. bozman

Belfast Double Header

Hi Guys. Which airport is best to fly to?
  2. bozman

Cardiff Fire

Big play off Quarter Final this Sunday against Peterborough, if you got nothing else planned get down there and give your support 6:45 face off
  3. bozman

Phil Dwyer

Ex Cardiff City and Big Devils fan passed away yesterday,, R.I.P.
  4. bozman

Away games

Are there coach trips running to away games now??
  5. bozman

Challenge Cup

Does anybody know what the format is for the next round i.e. first place in group one v second in group 3
  6. bozman

Glasgow Clan

As I am unable to go to triple header does anybody know if Glasgow has ever had a stream to purchase?
  7. bozman

Covid

Has anyone heard if there have been any cases arising from our first 2 games back at the rink? Just curious
  8. bozman

CHL Tickets

Anybody know when tickets will go on sale ??
  9. bozman

Squeelers game

is anybody not going to game on Saturday as I have been let down on a ticket, pay you face value, thank you
  10. bozman

Bar Prices

Can anybody tell me why the price if beer is different behind block 17 compared to every other bar ?
  11. bozman

betting sites

Does anybody know any company you can bet on eihl games on?
  12. bozman

ticket for sunday !!!!

Hi everyone if you didn't know I'm Steve who host's MNL with Oj and am being a bit cheeky but if anyone has any sore tickets for Sunday could u please message me as I was too late to get one !!!
  13. bozman

Batch v Keefe

Any links for Saturdays fight :Pickle
  14. bozman

morrisette

Has morrisette re-signed ??
  15. bozman

Trevor Hendrikx

another signing can't see Maxi back now :cry:
  16. bozman

streams

does anybody have any links for the weekend games ??
  17. bozman

batch fight

Any links for the batch v Olson fight ??
  18. bozman

Pic AT THE TOP

its been bugging me for ages but who is the player in the pic smiling, the one to the left as we look with petricko in it ?
  19. bozman

is this one of the worst Devils team ever

what do you think ??
  20. bozman

We aren't very good!!!!!

been down a few times this season and when i can't make it tune into MNL and it seems to me we just aren't good enough this season people seem to walk through the defence with the main culprit being Milam unfortunately any thoughts ??? :cry: