Search results

1. J

players we never signed back

This thread is a thread that i think needs to be read Its about players I feel would have been a great benefit to the team to sign back after they had been here I want peoples opinions. Jeff Pierce In my opinion the best natural skater I have seen (Im a newbie dont judge me.) I think he would...
  2. J

Bari Mckenzie to Stars

http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/mckenzie-o ... ee-p183255 Not sure he worked for devils but he can score some goals and i think he will be good for them
  3. J

scott matzka Set 1 11-12 season Road shirt

i sponsered the away jersey was over a point a game player in a devils unirform looking for 90 pm if interested
  4. J

I want devils jerseys (the traitors)

Any finnery frank or micheal please mail me and any marshs or brads they aint traitors but i would like one of those too please if you have any of those please let me know
  5. J

Phil Osaer

basically I believe hes a waste of an import and I think stevie was better and a brit that is all, so we would have extra import upfront and ido think stevie is better in key situations osaer concedes more than 2 a game not good :DWD
  6. J

brad voth ryan finnerty or chris frank or tyson marsh

any of those jerseys want to be sold
  7. J

scott matzka

2011-2012 away set 1 good quality good player £100
  8. J

what should a captain be?

took my time on this post hope you can answer my question is what should a captain be like in ice hockey as this is what i think it should be in rugby and should it be simaler as im a captain in rugby team. sorry if its a bit much :ugeek: Its obvious that you should lead from the front, and...
  9. J

favourite and least favourite player

Given that im being slated on here I thought that I'd start a new topic. Who is your least favourite and favourite ever devils player? And why? Mine is scott dobben they said he was a power forward who was top scorer in his last few teams. all i saw was someone who was good at faceoffs wasnt a...
  10. J

reduced prices for sth holders

sorry if this is being talked about in other threads but its truly ridiculous :evil: dont get ruduce cc games tickets or pre season:P only 10% reduce price for anything in the shop i buy victory cards because i like them there 2.50:) and i get 10% off so n2.5p off thats not even worth it surely...
  11. J

fighting in hockey yes or no

Whats your opinion?? I can see both sides to the story but my personal opinion is that i think the game off hockey needs fighting. To me it ups the morale off the winning fighters team and it helpes the crowd, if your team is losing 7-0 i think you should try and bullly your way back if your...
  12. J

drums in block 2??

me getting hyped for the new season and part off the block two fun in back two rows who make the chants aha mostly ;) not saying the rest off you dont try 8-) but should some people bring drums or would that drown out the chant?? let me know:) Jay
  13. J

roster changes

Have we improved Frank for Marsh? I think marsh is awesome from what I've seen hes a leader can drop gloves and very good powereplay on the pp but I will always like Frank. Matzka for Faulkner? I dont think this is an improvement matzka was so consistent this year wasnt as good as first...
  14. J

willing to trade

scott matzka away 2011-2012 phill hill freshbaked away #phill hill thompson white jersey 04-05 pm me if interested
  15. J

scott matzka away set1 2011-2012

bought before end off year selling for 150 :shock: