Search results

1. J

players we never signed back

I would like tyler back I loved tylor and I want pelle Out of retirement, and jarvis But realistically I cant see us signing those but I can hope in tylor
  2. J

players we never signed back

This thread is a thread that i think needs to be read Its about players I feel would have been a great benefit to the team to sign back after they had been here I want peoples opinions. Jeff Pierce In my opinion the best natural skater I have seen (Im a newbie dont judge me.) I think he would...
  3. J

scott matzka Set 1 11-12 season Road shirt

will take 80 and trades pm me with an offer
  4. J

Bari Mckenzie to Stars

http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/mckenzie-o ... ee-p183255 Not sure he worked for devils but he can score some goals and i think he will be good for them
  5. J

scott matzka Set 1 11-12 season Road shirt

i sponsered the away jersey was over a point a game player in a devils unirform looking for 90 pm if interested
  6. J

I want devils jerseys (the traitors)

Any finnery frank or micheal please mail me and any marshs or brads they aint traitors but i would like one of those too please if you have any of those please let me know
  7. J

Chris Whitely Anyone?

just give the guy a chance if he does badly he has a bad d infront of himsame as osaer think if the positives we have more money to spend on an import
  8. J

Phil Osaer

i know but osaer has let a few weak goals in and im basically saying that i prefer a brit goalie thats is what im saying and i would like stevi or murohy the belfast goaltender thats alll
  9. J

Phil Osaer

no that was me generalising and well goalies can only be judged by if they conceed but he doesnt have the most organised defence in the league infront of him
  10. J

Phil Osaer

i dont lke that people go by stats anyone remember vanderveeken he was a point a game for us:P and statistically zemlak is one of the worst goalie in the league but he has a rubbish defence infront of him. sorry for this post and if ive disheartened anyone :?
  11. J

Phil Osaer

i just prefer to have a british nettie thats all dear me stop going all OTT :roll: same old inferno i just need one person diagreeing not absolutly evryone :DWD
  12. J

Phil Osaer

basically I believe hes a waste of an import and I think stevie was better and a brit that is all, so we would have extra import upfront and ido think stevie is better in key situations osaer concedes more than 2 a game not good :DWD
  13. J

better defence

this forum is shocking just for the people who gang up on new memebers who have a different oppinion to be fair everyone has an opinion just respect it i can see what both sides are saying but come on 3 players down what you expect.. imagine manchester united without van persie carrick or giggs...
  14. J

Devils Vs Blaze - 26th December - 6:00PM Chat / Updates

i know i love the physical plays thats all i hear in my block "get into them" :DWD
  15. J

Devils Vs Blaze - 26th December - 6:00PM Chat / Updates

is it wrong to enjoy the physical aspect of the game i enjoy the forecheck and body checks that come from it is that wrong ;:|
  16. J

brad voth ryan finnerty or chris frank or tyson marsh

preferably for all tha isnt marsh 2010-2011
  17. J

brad voth ryan finnerty or chris frank or tyson marsh

any of those jerseys want to be sold
  18. J

Looking to buy three Devils Jerseys

i am selling 2011-2012 scott matzka away set-1 80 message me for more info
  19. J

scott matzka

i will trade for another jersey message me