Search results

1. S

Panthers fan ban

If you watch the highlights carefully you'll see Matt Pope getting hit on the head with the Teddy bear I threw as he skated past. Complete accident honest!!
  2. S

Game worn Strachen Jersey

Hi, i've been able to check size now. it is XXL.
  3. S

Hi, I believe it's XXL. I cant check until i get home this evening unfortunately. it's a big shirt! but one of the more popular ones.
  4. S

I have a red game worn Tyson Strachen Jersey for sale which although desirable is far too large for me to wear. Hence the sale. Looking for £300.
  5. S

Giants v Devils - Wed 16th @ 19:00 - Chat/Updates

For the goal that came off Hudson's foot. Why on earth was he stood in Bowns crease with no Giant near him?
  6. S

"It looked like we may have blown it but ..."

Re: We've Just Blown It. Noooo. Really? :DWD
  7. S

Re: We've Just Blown It. In the Immortal words of Kurt Russell. "They've had their time... their time is Done! This OUR time!! Now go out there and TAKE IT!!!" :RAWK
  8. S

Re: We've Just Blown It. Come on guys. Lots to be optimistic about! Still in with a shout at all 4 trophies and a brand new home! Disappointed at the losses... Yes but this is sport for you. ;)
  9. S

Steelers Vs Devils 18/11 @ 19.30 - League - Chat/Updates

Lordosis didn't do himself any favours with his press release either! :oops:
  10. S

Devils @ Giants - Double Header - 16th & 17th Oct - Chat

Wow great result!! Well done guys. Much better game than last night played with a lot more urgency.
  11. S

Devils @ Giants - Double Header - 16th & 17th Oct - Chat

Salters lacking again for me unfortunately. Why doesn't he at least finish his checks? :?
  12. S

Knuckles vs Numbers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jygko4bXH0I&feature=youtu.be While we wait for our next signing announcement. I thought people may enjoy this video. Biz and McGrattan featuring heavily... surprisingly!!
  13. S

Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICTORY!

Re: Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - 8th March - 4 Brilliant. Thanks guys!
  14. S

Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - VICTORY! VICTORY!

Re: Challenge Cup Final - Devils Vs Steelers - 8th March - 4 Can anyone confirm if Morrison's have agreed to let us use their car park on Sunday?
  15. S

Latest rink update

Unsure as to whether the rink is a traditional contract or design and build, but assuming the latter it will have gone through no end of value engineering. Especially if the financially dependent, poorly designed, overly priced apartment sales are not selling as they should! I actually quite...
  16. S

Devils Vs Flyers -Sunday Feb 22nd- 6pm - Chat/ Updates

Which was a joke? The Flyers to win you mean? ;)
  17. S

Devils Vs Blaze -Challenge Cup Semi - Chat/Updates

Although i was lucky enough to be at that amazing game on Wednesday (also still have a sore throat!), until i just saw the highlights i never appreciated quite how good Bowns was for us. Some of those saves were world class!! That's a championship winning goalie we have right there. :D
  18. S

Devils Vs Giants - 6th Feb - 7pm Face Off - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - 6th Feb - 7pm Face Off - Chat / Updat Has anyone seen the Cardiff Devils???? :?
  19. S

Devils @ Hull Stingrays - Saturday Jan 24 - 6:30pm - Chat &

Re: Devils @ Hull Stingrays - Saturday Jan 24 - 6:30pm - Cha Very true, 2 points is two points. I have been very impressed with the team this season. just very frustrated with the number of turnovers and times that Hull were able to drive at Bowns uncontested. Safe journey back to all.
  20. S

Devils @ Hull Stingrays - Saturday Jan 24 - 6:30pm - Chat &

Re: Devils @ Hull Stingrays - Saturday Jan 24 - 6:30pm - Cha Play like that when we're away to Braehead next month and we'll be embarrassed!! That was tough to watch. ;:|